Could Really Use Some Support

Options
Hello everyone, I just started seriously losing weight and filling out the food journal everyday. This past Saturday I ran my first 5K with a time of 45 minutes. My goal next year is to run the mini challenge which is a 5k and 10k. I also would like to be about 50 pounds lighter by this time. I could really use some friends on this journey.

Replies

• 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    5k in 45 minutes is great!
  • AJbandit88
    AJbandit88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm going to run my first 5k in May. I have wanted to run one forever but just never have. Sounds like you are to a great start.
  • ipmac22
    ipmac22 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You've made the first steps. It's great to have non-scale goals too. I find that helps when the scale doesn't cooperate as much as I think it should be. At least you have something to keep you motivated and to measure your success and progress in other ways.
  • slm14
    slm14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my journey toward a 5K. My goal is 45 minutes so it is great to see someone has hit that goal and is making a new one. Congratulations! I have been inconsistent with myfitnesspal tracking and am looking to get more involved in the online community here!