Add me ladys

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Morgaen73 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Isn't being a lady more about attitude than body parts anyway?

Yes. I know some men that are more ladylike than some females. LOL

are they millennials?

Some are yes, but they are all gay so that probably explains it.
  • Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    My grandmother always said "all ladies are women but not all women are ladies" ... granted she didn't live in 2017 lol

Rings truer now than ever. Some women are straight up men.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I've never been more turned on in my life.

Today's internet winner!!
  • SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I needed a good laugh today.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    How many have added the OP so far?

That's a negative ghost rider. I have a huge pet peeve about incorrect grammar.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options

Taking into account that not everyone here speaks English as first language of course....
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Taking into account that not everyone here speaks English as first language of course....

I do consider that. But these forums also have a nice feature of underlining in an ugly red line when something is spelled wrong. It could just be my minor OCD, but I don't post anything unless I am free of red lines, or I know my words are correct, MFP just isn't that smart to recognize it. LOL
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I do consider that. But these forums also have a nice feature of underlining in an ugly red line when something is spelled wrong. It could just be my minor OCD, but I don't post anything unless I am free of red lines, or I know my words are correct, MFP just isn't that smart to recognize it. LOL

I like you're post. It make me happy.

I would post more, except I'm going to Dick's sporting goods to window shop.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

whaahahaaa ok but in all fairness I ignore the red lines cause MFP speaks American and not English :P
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    My grandmother always said "all ladies are women but not all women are ladies" ... granted she didn't live in 2017 lol

Rings truer now than ever. Some women are straight up men.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I've never been more turned on in my life.

https://youtu.be/1HqmywgsKYM

Smooth. :)
    Heres mine.
    https://youtu.be/1kMObi-W0Z4
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I like you're post. It make me happy.

I would post more, except I'm going to Dick's sporting goods to window shop.

*kitten*... LOL

whaahahaaa ok but in all fairness I ignore the red lines cause MFP speaks American and not English :P

Touche
  • 1chuy
    1chuy Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Lmao ok ladies there damn hehe
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I needed a good laugh today.

Well you came to the wrong thread.
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Ha! I love the amount of ridicule and banter this thread has received. Bro if you want to pick up ladies use tinder or plenty of fish. This is a fitness website.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ladygif.gif

Hey girl heyyyyy!
    I want them digits.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    limasjesus wrote: »
    Lmao ok ladies there damn hehe

Nice. But you haven't answered my question yet. Why only ladies?

NNNNNEEEEEEWWWWDDDDZZZZZZZ

:lol:
This discussion has been closed.