hi every 1

Options
hi every one my names gill and iam 27 and have 5 stone to loose. i joined the site 3 days ago and all ready love it. iv been changing my attidude to food for the last three weeks now and have lost 8bl. iam staring slomming world next week with my mum and started aqua airobics two weeks ago and really enjoy it. My problem is iam a resaurant manager and ex chef and love food so much. So any healthy but yummy dishes you have please pass them on so i can try them.
Iam at a family wedding in 6 weeks, so i have my first event to aim for.

Replies

• gillbush
    Options
    hi every one my names gill and iam 27 and have 5 stone to loose. i joined the site 3 days ago and all ready love it. iv been changing my attidude to food for the last three weeks now and have lost 8bl. iam staring slomming world next week with my mum and started aqua airobics two weeks ago and really enjoy it. My problem is iam a resaurant manager and ex chef and love food so much. So any healthy but yummy dishes you have please pass them on so i can try them.
  • gillbush
    Options
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • gillbush
    Options
    aw thanks babe.
    its really encouraging when people are supportive.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here, everyone is really nice, supportive and helpful. This site is so motivational. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • gillbush
    Options
    aw thank u, u to. its just so hard trying to change your whole life and habbits. together we can all do it. xxx