Cheers to you! How do you get your daily water in each day?

Options
lms32164
lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
Hello friends! Just was wondering as many of us have been dealing with the summer heat..........How do you get your water in every day and what is your goal??
My goal each day is 6-8 cups each and ever day.
I get my water in by drinking tea, 0 calorie life water and a new drink called Honest Ade and Honest Tea which is actuall even better than the life water. Here's to you!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    by drinking water

either from my 56oz bottle or my 50oz bottle. I aim for 3 times but sometimes twice.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I've got a 4cup glass that I fill & drain all day long. I make sure to drink at least half of one as I fix meals. The more the merrier I say but that's just me.
  • amandarenee31
    amandarenee31 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I drink 10-14 glasses of water a day. I use a 16.9 ounce bottle and just keep refilling it as it's easier to measure water and makes it seem like you're not drinking as much. Also, Half of my water consumption each day is green tea. I usually make a huge pitcher of it in the morning and just keep refilling my bottle with it. It definitely helps to fill me up and stop me from snacking. Green tea is also excellent for decreasing cravings for sweets. An easy way to drink water is just drink a bottle of water when you wake up, with each meal, and when you go to bed.
  • RainyDayKelli
    RainyDayKelli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I happen to really like water. So I just drink as much as I can :)
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I have a really big plastic mug that holds 32 oz of water. I fill it up with ice and water and sip from it. For some reason, it seems easier to drink 2 of those, rather than 8 of an 8 oz cup. *silly but it works for me*
  • karhaz123
    karhaz123 Posts: 35
    Options
    I drink 5 16oz water bottles that I keep in my fridge so they are always cold. I love water. Every once in a while I'll have a Crystal Light Metabolism green tea and peach packet for variety. Like once a week.
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Ick, I hate the stuff - but I know I have to drink it. So I disguise it with a little bit of Diet Ornage Squash, and am quite getting used to only using the tiniest bit - just for some flavour.

I am quite liking sparkling water at the moment - but I dont know if it really counts towards your water intake?
  • Nikki_is_Knotty
    Nikki_is_Knotty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    While im at work for 9 hrs, i have 2-3 (20 0z) bottles. Then when im home, I drink 1 (16 oz) glass every 1-2 hrs. I drink a ton of water!! Always ice cold (at home at least!!) I just cant get enough of it lately!!
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    I drink 20oz bottles, and I have been killing anywhere from 19 to 22 cups in this heat
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I have water all day long and i have a litre bottle on my desk at work that I refil between 2-4 times a day
  • mommyfirst77
    mommyfirst77 Posts: 119
    Options
    I never count tea in on my water.... I like someone above have a 32 oz turvis tumbler that I put 3 or 4 ice cubes in and drink at least 2 of those a day. But, lately I find myself drinking more like 3 or 4 !!!!
  • deb1130
    deb1130 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I aim for at least 8 cups in addition to other stuff I drink (I drink lots of tea but don't count it as water). I keep water in the fridge and refill my 2-cup glass at least four times. I also always ask for water in addition to whatever drink I order if eating out. I try to get my water in early, too--drinking after dinner means more waking up!
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    by drinking water

haha yeah, by putting the glass to your lips, tipping your head back, the water goes in your mouth and you swallow...:laugh: :laugh:
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    I also have a glass that holds 4 glasses of water. I drink 2 of those...1 is during my workout and the other is during my work hours from 7am-4pm. When I eat breakfast, I drink water, when I eat lunch, I drink water, when I have a snack, I drink water...I always drink the 8 glasses needed + I drink Nestle's Pure sparkling water if I have a soda craving. It has zero carbs, calories, zero everything...:bigsmile: It was hard at first, but now I love water.

****Starting Out***** I used crystal light packages in my water :wink:
  • scarletfever2005
    scarletfever2005 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have an 10 oz glass on my desk at work. I have my phone set up to give me an hourly reminder. Each hour I get up and fill the glass and drink it. It gives me a break from work and makes me get up from my desk. At meals I try to drink at least 24 oz. Also at least 24 oz while at the gym. I then keep a glass near me to sip on while at home. Usually get my goal amount
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I have a sports bottle full of water that I stash in my purse whenever I leave the house.
    While at home, I try to ALWAYS have a glass of water on my desk with me.
    At dinner, I will order only a glass of water to drink. Or I will pour myself water instead of milk/whatever to drink along with dinner.

I started off drinking the Vitamin Waters and Lifewaters, but I eventually decided against the weird artificial colors/flavors/sugars and just went straight for the plain water. At first, my tap water tasted terrible. But I've gotten used to it. I don't even notice that "odd" taste anymore.
  • SavCal71
    SavCal71 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have a min goal of 80 oz. I sometimes drink up to 120. That is all just pure water. I usually drink 40 oz before I leave for work (while I workout), then another 20-40oz at the office, and another 20 with dinner.
  • nitamo
    nitamo Posts: 64
    Options
    I drink 4-5 16 oz bottles of water per day. I keep two or three of them in the freezer and as I empty one I take one out of the freezer to thaw a bit. That way I have cold water all day long:-)
  • gabbygirl37_2001
    gabbygirl37_2001 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love water, and I also drink crystal lite peach tea. Its challenging for me to get in 8 glasses though!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    I start on my water as soon as my feet hit the floor of the morning and I pretty much keep a bottle filled up and ready to go so I can sip all day long.