what embarrassing moment made you want to lose weight?

Options
1235»

Replies

• pageohana6
    pageohana6 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Last July went to docs for annual. I didn't look at my weight as was ashamed. During our visit, she blurted out my weight which I swore I heard her say 211! I've never ever been in the 200s. My heart sank, I felt ashamed and effing miserable. She also said my cholesterol was high, so was my blood sugars, pre diabetic it could go either way. Funny as how I didn't care about that, just the # she said. I'm 5'4 btw. About a month later after starting my new lifestyle I called the docs and asked what my weight was at my visit. Nurse said 191. So it wasn't 211, but still a fat *kitten* at 191. I now weigh 149, been struggling to get between 140-145. Can't wait to see my 1 year anniversary results, July 1, 2017 even though I know this is a forever effort.
  • gamergirlgetsfit
    gamergirlgetsfit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I couldn't fit into my big winter jacket/coat a couple of months ago. I got it 1/2 way on and I heard the shoulders ripping. I had to wear two hoodies instead, to a public event that was somewhat dressy. So embarrassed.!Another thing is that I can't get my wedding band off to clean it. Unreal. :(
  • ezekielsdad
    ezekielsdad Posts: 10 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ah...... I remember it like it was yesterday!! I was kicked off a ride at Six Flags Fiesta Texas!! The Damn Safety harness wouldn't latch!!! Talk about a walk of shame!!