Advice please 1 stone 3 months

Options
124»

Replies

• rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    A lot of these trainers do a 3 month part time course and think they know everything, they don't. Well done for checking the facts and not being duped into buying his crap and starving yourself.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I plan to try 5:2 fasting when I reach maintenance weight. I would describe it as a lifestyle change rather than a short term loss strategy. There are several good groups on MFP if you want to read up.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/8628-5-2-diet

Glad you are actively looking for a nutritionist!
  • bobtater1
    bobtater1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You need to use this also. Fgure out your calorie requirements to lose to your goal weight and when you will achieve it. https://mytdee.com/ Put in the info click calculate it will ask for your name and e-mail. Don't worry. They will not use it. It will give you three calorie figures. The last one is caloric intake for your weight loss goal.
  • DaniCanadian
    DaniCanadian Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I think you've gotten some excellent advice regarding the nutrition part of this, 1200 cals bare minimum for a woman.
    I just want to add, there is a channel on YouTube called fitness blender. They have some amazing workouts you can do at home for free. They range from 10 mins all the way up to an hour and a half, 1000 cals burned workout. I've been cycling through their workouts (hiit and strength) and running 10k on weekends. I've been getting all kinds of comments from people that they notice the weight loss, even that I'm toning up.
  • jessreece434
    jessreece434 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for the info . I have always eaten really healthy and been the same weight since I was 16... I need to mix things up and have some one work out exactly how much of each carbs / protein / fats I should be eating to help me loose weight as cutting out alcohol and treats hasn't made a difference !
    I am trying to eat clean , loads of water and 1200 cals at the moment but I'm still unsure on how much grams of carbs and protein alongside my training . I have learnt a lot from this post so thank you