I'll take Rob Lowe over Brad Pitt any day of the week.

Options

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Rob outlasted them all.

The-Outsiders-1983.jpg

interesting word choice there...
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I saw Rob Lowe in a commercial the other day and was breathtaken by how good he looks. I had to look up the sorcery that is his age and found that Brad Pitt is also the same age (53). Cruise is 54 and Clooney is 55. I think Rob Lowe looks ten years younger than Clooney though... insane!

Thoughts?

lja218j8ct7d.jpg
    pg0193y47twm.jpg

Tom Cruise, I think, beats them all. Well, maybe ties Rob Lowe as far as youthful appearance. Clooney does look much older than all of them.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your deciding which sandwich you want to order.
    "I'll take the #4 Rob Lowe. 10" on wheat, no mayo, extra avocado. "
    "I will not take the #5 Brad Pitt. That one gave me heartburn. Too spicy, & gave me bad breath."

I think they all still look wonderful. And John Stamos is nice, & can play the drums pretty well.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I've loved Rob ever since he was Laura Ingall's boyfriend. It gave us all hope.

Manly?

Laura wasn't manly by a long shot. But she was no Nicollette Sheridan. She was just a common looking gal, and Rob was her steady. He could have had anyone but he chose Laura :heart:

No, I mean her boyfriend she called "Manly" but it was Manny or something

Almanzo. She called him Manly.

Yes that's right!! Google tells me it was not Rob Lowe though so must be a different boyfriend of Laura's

I was just being silly by calling her by her Little House on the Prairie name. Melissa Gilbert (Laura Ingalls) was Rob Lowe's girlfriend in the 80s. I thought it would be forever etched in the annals of history, because it was so unlikely, but apparently people have forgotten. :laugh:

I remember.
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's the lighting or picture quality but I last saw he looked like this and wasn't too impressed

7p2c691crq9k.jpg

That pic appears to be from Aug 2015. Hmmm, we may have a Ralph Macchio infiltrator in our midst here.

Here's one from Feb 2017.

3psrny4c45f8.jpeg

This photo shows he definitely dyes his hair :)
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'd choose Robert Downey Jr. even, with all of his prior drug use that; man remained hot! I wonder if he'd be any, hotter currently if; he hadn't done drugs?
  • Motherofship
    Motherofship Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Rob Lowe all the way! ❤️
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    They all look great, depending on the picture.
    I read an article about Rob Lowe a while ago, it suggested that he lives a very clean lifestyle, which is probably a huge advantage to aging well. I agree that in some of the pictures he looks a bit botoxed.

Funny thing, this thread made me google "hot guys over 50"...glad I re-read the question, lol.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    They all look great, depending on the picture.
    I read an article about Rob Lowe a while ago, it suggested that he lives a very clean lifestyle, which is probably a huge advantage to aging well. I agree that in some of the pictures he looks a bit botoxed.

Funny thing, this thread made me google "hot guys over 50"...glad I re-read the question, lol.

I did too! Lol!

Shouldn;'t you be over at the J-Law vs Emma Stone thread?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I hope to make this thread in 8 years
  • Jo_Fit01
    Jo_Fit01 Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Omgsh lol
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options