1 week down and more to go

Options
Well, I have completed one week of the detox. I feel great. My skin, moods, energy, sleeping and eating has changed so much. I can't believe the difference.
Just wanted to share.

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Well, I have completed one week of the detox. I feel great. My skin, moods, energy, sleeping and eating has changed so much. I can't believe the difference.
    Just wanted to share.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • memeburke
    Options
    Hi,
    What did you do to detox? What did you use? I've been hearing a little bit about it recently, but don't know what it's purpose is .
    Thank You, Shirley
  • Erica92627
    Options
    detox scares me. I want to make sure that if I wanted to do that I would probably see a doctor to see that I am doing it correctly and not going to hurt my body.

I like the idea of sleeping better. I sleep okay but sleeping better would be awesome.
  • Tgeorge
    Options
    :happy: Good for you. I am interested in what you did to detox? please let me know.
  • thewelch_family
    Options
    I am so proud of you! That is wonderful! Great Job!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Congrats! Glad to hear it's making you feel good.:flowerforyou:
  • peacefulwarrior
    Options
    Keep up the great work.
  • icandoit
    Options
    Ynot

I am doing a detox with food. You are not eating gluten's, dairy and eggs for 3-4 weeks and you will slowly add them into your diet. I am eating organic, non processed foods. You can not drink caffeine. You eat food you make. Chicken lots of chicken. Veggies, lots of veggies, sprout bread and tortillas. It is really teaching you how to eat chemical free and healthier in all ways. Totally safe. Eat 3 meals plus 2 snacks.

Example of yesterdays menu
    Breakfast-multi berry soy smoothies with flax
    snack-almonds
    lunch-3oz grilled chicken with avocado, lettuce and grilled onions on sprout toast
    snack-1/2 apple with all natural peanut butter
    dinner-chicken cacciatory with a black bean, tomato, red onion, cilantro and romaine salad with some lemon juice.
    Water-5.5 liters of water
    Green tea at breakfast and after dinner.

Lots of good food. No fasting.
  • icandoit
    Options
    Hi,
    What did you do to detox? What did you use? I've been hearing a little bit about it recently, but don't know what it's purpose is .
    Thank You, Shirley

I am not using anything. Real food. Cooking the right way. No additives, preservatives, chemicals. Whole grains, no gluten's. Just doing a whole change in the way I eat and prepare food. I am not doing a colon cleansing or just drinking juice. I am eating and enjoying:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome!! That menu made me hungry and I just finished lunch :laugh: Good job and thanks for sharing!!