Last meal you'll ever eat in your life, what would it be?

Options

Replies

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    bean and cheese burrito topped and smothered in pork green chili with sour cream and guacamole (chips and salsa too), Mongolian grill, cream cheese jalapeno poppers with that sweet dipping sauce that arby's used to offer, crab legs with butter and lemon, plain cheese cake with cherry pie filling as topping. hmmmm.....possibly sweet potato fries as well.

eta: beer.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My last meal would be all the gluten I can shove in my mouth, Cookies, cakes, pizza, pizza, pizza etc.
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    steak and chocolate
  • Untitled_Unmastered
    Untitled_Unmastered Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Rob_in_MI wrote: »
    Crab, lobster, a 5 gallon bucket of butter and the biggest chocolate malt in the world.

Lmao.. My friend, do you want your heart to explode OE something? Lol.
  • Jadedinosaur
    Jadedinosaur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Colcannon as made by mum! (Mash with spring onions instead of kale or cabbage, bacon and fried egg - I am aware this is not like a colcannon recipe but it's what we've always called this meal!)
  • Untitled_Unmastered
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I don't think I made it clear but you're allowed meat till your hearts content. Or better yet, scrap the rules and go nuts detailing your final feast.

Yeah, aside from a bit of ground beef or shredded chicken in my Mexican food taster plate ... I wouldn't want "meat till my heart content". Not overly fond of meat.

If you tasted the BBQ honey roasted chicken I make :love:
  • BethMarieVA
    BethMarieVA Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I would go to Vegas and seriously stuff myself at The Wicked Spoon in The Cosmo Hotel!!!
  • Untitled_Unmastered
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Some solid feasts listed here I must say. I'm gonna be making some of these recipes in the near future. See what the hype is all about!

@MonkeyMel21 @ceiswyn
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    fried mushrooms with side of ranch
    caprese salad and my homemade fennel seed bread and butter
    A petite steak cooked perfectly to medium rare topped with herb butter and bleu cheese, some shrimp scampi, and roasted red potatoes with dill
    A bottle of my favorite Pinot Noir Rose from Verterra Winery in Northern Michigan
    Franjelico & Coffee with the birthday size order of Hot Fudge Cake Deluxe
    and a king Size Reeses PB cup and coconut nest from Easter
  • Untitled_Unmastered
    Options
    fried mushrooms with side of ranch
    caprese salad and my homemade fennel seed bread and butter
    A petite steak cooked perfectly to medium rare topped with herb butter and bleu cheese, some shrimp scampi, and roasted red potatoes with dill
    A bottle of my favorite Pinot Noir Rose from Verterra Winery in Northern Michigan
    Franjelico & Coffee with the birthday size order of Hot Fudge Cake Deluxe
    and a king Size Reeses PB cup and coconut nest from Easter

Salivating at the mouth reading that. Damn.
  • Lizarking
    Lizarking Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Long pig. If it's my last, might as well.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Crab, lobster, a 5 gallon bucket of butter and the biggest chocolate malt in the world.

It is the last meal. I assumed we were dead after eating it!
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    Either Chinese Food or pizza
  • Untitled_Unmastered
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »

It is the last meal. I assumed we were dead after eating it!

You're right. Death due to butter overload just sounds funny lol. Not that it would actually kill you though.
  • BopsMiller
    BopsMiller Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Prime rib, Yorkshire pudding, bacon wrapped asparagus, and a big fat chocolate chip cookie! :)
  • msdemeanor70
    msdemeanor70 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'll start with strawberry shortcake topped with extra whipped cream and berries with a glass of Stella Mia Moscato d'Asti. Then, my mama's lasagna layered with pepperoni, sausage and as many cheeses as I can find and a very large side of garlic parmesan breadsticks with a glass of Ruffino Chianti Riserva Ducale Gold. And for dessert chocolate chip mud cake with a side of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey Ice Cream and a glass of Black Chook Sparkling Shiraz.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I need to add triple chocolate brownie batter spooned out of the mixing bowl.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I need to add triple chocolate brownie batter spooned out of the mixing bowl.

YES!!!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    3 bigmac, poutines, mcflurry yes it's mc donalds but if i'm going to die i might as well enjoy it plus
  • Untitled_Unmastered
    Options
    3 bigmac, poutines, mcflurry yes it's mc donalds but if i'm going to die i might as well enjoy it plus

You rate McDonalds real high.