Does Energy Vitamins Help?

Options
I have these vitamins that I was using for another diet. If any of you have heard of the HCG diet( quit because it didnt sound healthy) they had me get energy vitamins from Walmart. I only have taken one, but I guess they are supposed to speed up your metabolism? Do this help when trying to lose weight? Also, what about multi vitamins?

Replies

• chloeR316
    chloeR316 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hmm,I use them too.Not too sure if they work,I think its more physiological than anything to be honest.But it may work for you!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    most energy vitamins I've looked at just contain caffeine.
  • Degator
    Degator Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Don't know about the energy vitamins, but I take a multi-vitamin everyday. Because, I know that there are not enough vegetables and fruits in my diet.
  • RoseBudd85
    RoseBudd85 Posts: 49
    Options
    I take the NOW Energy vitamins and it has very little caffeine and is full of B vitamins. It did help me energy wise after about the third day, but I'm not sure if it really boosts metabolism like it claims.
  • JoBFit
    JoBFit Posts: 81
    Options
    If you eat a really good balanced diet you shouldn't need these. Doing exercise should make you feel energised. Use your money to buy the best food you can!!
  • LJCDuke11
    LJCDuke11 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Get a B-Complex!!! Energy!!!! YESS!!! DO IT!!
  • FirewifeCarrie
    Options
    I used to take One-A-Day Women's Vitamins for Metabolism. Was supposed to get my metabolism up and energy up....they made me sick, literally! I always took them with a meal but sometimes I guess if I didn't eat enough they would make me nauseous and cause me to get sick. My husband threw them away, lol! Now I just take a Women's multi-vitamin and try to eat a lot of fruits, veggies and get plenty of exercise.