'Crap'! I mean, we all do it!

Options
seximama2017
seximama2017 Posts: 54 Member
So, what is considered good 'crap'? I thought mine was normal till...

Color, substance, frequency?

Have you noticed a changes in your 'crap' since you started dieting and exercising?

Do you feel cleaner (inside)?

Did you use a cleansing product or just went all natural with the diet?

Tell us what you noticed. Also, add any good articles about what 'crap' should be like.

I typically was a 1 every 2-3rd dayer. Always constipated. Since I have been eating 'cleaner' and more frequently with tons more water, I noticed my body has begun doing its thing everyday, once, and sometimes twice a daily. No constipation. And color has definitely changed. Went from dark to hummus color. And I didn't use any cleansing products either.

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    veVMX_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=mondaymotivation&l=search&f=.gif
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm just gonna exit slowly....
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Living up to that username today!

I literally laughed out loud at this.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

have you noticed that the speed at which you exit depends on what you've eaten? and has the frequency of your exits changed?
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options

lol
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Since taking iron tablets, I've been depositing turds that look like they've been evacuated from Satan's bowels.

TMI?

Not Enough Information...

Can you pick them up with a magnet?

I suspect they'd have the weight of dark matter..
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Mine are usually small rabbit pellets but they make up for their size in personality.
  • turkey2swan
    turkey2swan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    +1 for squatty potty

Well....here we goooo.... ;)

I've got IBS and it was really awful when I was eating unhealthy and eating out. I mean, we're talking not leaving the house without TP and white-knuckle-driving-it when going 30 mph on my way home..or, anywhere really.

So, now that I only occasionally eat out and my diet is so much healthier (rainbows of veggies!), I feel almost normal. Maybe not birds singing, yet ;) but having only a daily morning trip to the loo has been downright life-altering.

To answer questions - yes, to feeling cleaner. no, to using cleansing product.
  • jmp463
    jmp463 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    tvklpmw8lxyg.gif
  • IndySue13
    IndySue13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well this is 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back
    qe2zubqbtp2d.png
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Went from dark to hummus color.

Gurl, you trying to ruin my favorite dip?

• rainwife79
    rainwife79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    jbirdgreen wrote: »
    Welp, I'll be one of the first to respond with no shame in my game. I'm a vegetarian, and I have been one for 17 years, so I usually have no problem going -- Fiber for the win!. It does change based on my eating habits. For example, I'm mildly lactose intolerant, so on high-dairy days it's a bit more unpleasant and noisy to "go." When I don't consume dairy, it's dang near perfect. I hear birds singing and all. :D

I always have to go in the morning, and if I miss my "appointment" I have a crappy day (pun intended). According to my mom, I've always had to go at that time since I was a baby.

I usually do my business fairly quickly, but since I've been sitting down longer on the can (I'm married and live in a small apt., so it's kind of like my private time), I notice that it is taking me longer and longer to get the job done. Not sure it's age or what, but I think I need to invest in one of those squatty potty things.

EDIT: You asked about consistency/color. On my best eating day, it is large but easy to pass -- think banana sized. Regular brown though carrots can make it orange-y. Smells like poop of course, but it's a different, less abrasive smell than when I eat dairy. More grassy, if that makes any sense.

The Squatty Potty was the best money I've ever spent! Serious game changer :D
  • seximama2017
    Options
    Went from dark to hummus color.

Gurl, you trying to ruin my favorite dip?

Had to apply it to a food I can't do... sorry. Loving the responses here from the doers and nah Sayers:) I enjoy approaching topics that no one likes to discuss ( for the most part). But all -n- all, it is a serious issue when exercising and dieting... squatty potty!!! Forgot about that.
  • seximama2017
    Options
    benjaminhk wrote: »
    Mine are usually small rabbit pellets but they make up for their size in personality.

That's what he said! LMAO! Sorry, totally kidding...

How much water and fiber infused foods do you eat a day?
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    This is the last thing I want to know about you *kitten*

sounds like a challenge.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    This is the last thing I want to know about you *kitten*

sounds like a challenge.

Sharing is caring, no?
  • rebekahchrismon
    rebekahchrismon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've always been pretty regular, but probiotic gummies have changed my life! More frequent, less bloating, and shorter easier time spent in the bathroom.
    I definitely see a difference depending on what I eat, but taking the probiotic has kept everything moving nicely even on my crappy eating days :D