What Do You Have For Breakfast?

Options
Some inspiration needed. :) x

Replies

• HoldTheDoor13
    HoldTheDoor13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm eating this baked apple oatmeal slice I made z37ohvujozei.jpeg
    hxw9ehc8r0bh.jpeg
  • annacole94
    annacole94 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Pina colada overnight oats, this week. Generally, it's a variation on this:
    https://wholefully.com/8-classic-overnight-oats-recipes-you-should-try/?m

I make the smaller serving, sweetened with stevia, and it's around 200 calories.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I tend to keep it simple and have yogurt (on a Noosa kick right now) and/or cereal (plain ol' Cheerios are my favorite, in almond milk). Today, though, I had birthday cake Halo Top ice cream. Good stuff.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Homemade lemon bars - and they fit my calories/macros for the day. (This isn't a daily thing. ;) Usually it's greek yogurt with protein powder and frozen berries.)

dgjrhdhtcvku.png
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Protein Latte and a Chobani Simply 100 Crunch
  • RonnieTiajuana
    RonnieTiajuana Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Eggs with avocado toast on nonworkout mornings, or on workout mornings a smoothie with protein, cherries, flaxseed, 1/2 banana, coconut oil & spinach.
  • JJS1979
    JJS1979 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm eating this baked apple oatmeal slice I made z37ohvujozei.jpeg
    hxw9ehc8r0bh.jpeg

That looks amazing...recipe???
  • lynsey_brown
    lynsey_brown Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This morning I had protein shake but usually its 0% fat greek yogurt, granola, strawberries and some honey. usually around 250cals.

my allowance is 1500
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Homemade lemon bars - and they fit my calories/macros for the day. (This isn't a daily thing. ;) Usually it's greek yogurt with protein powder and frozen berries.)

Those look super amazing and delicious. Om nom nom.
  • HoldTheDoor13
    HoldTheDoor13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    @JJS1979
    https://imgur.com/gallery/AevZh

Recipe is in my album (link)
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    COFFEE!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I'm not inspiring. Coffee with cream and then most days it's eggs (sometimes in cheddar omelet form); occasionally I'll do a protein shake or chocolate hemp shake instead, or a meat and cheese rollup if I'm in a hurry.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Depends...sometimes pinto beans and eggs with chile...sometimes oats and eggs...this morning I had a couple boiled eggs, 1/2 avocado, and some beets 'cuz that's what I was in the mood for.
  • dfwesq
    dfwesq Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Usually old-fashioned oatmeal, nonfat cottage cheese, and coffee. I add nonfat milk to the coffee and oatmeal, and I also add some spices and sweeteners. It's easy and the oatmeal basically tastes like dessert, except without unhealthy ingredients or all the calories.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    2 runny eggs on toast, with an occasional splash of hot sauce

1 egg, cheese, Canadian bacon, on an English muffin

Yogurt, banana, almonds

An apple and an ounce of sharp cheddar

And coffee. Always coffee.
  • ninjamere1
    ninjamere1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lately I'm on a sandwich kick for breakfast. Today it was tuna salad. Sometimes just lean deli meat and mustard on whole wheat toast. It keeps me full for hours. If I get the munchies at all before lunch then I eat some veggies.
  • Pooshka2
    Pooshka2 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm a creature of habit. During the week, I alternate between oatmeal w/2 T raisins; or 1/2 cup greek plain yogurt mixed with 1/4 cup (each) frozen blueberries and Grape Nut cereal. On weekends, breakfast might consist of a one-egg spinach/cheese omelet, a cheese tortilla (1/3 cup shredded cheese in a carb balanced tortillla) or a bowl of Cheerio's.
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Reduced fat turkey bacon sandwich (with egg white) and a grande black coffee, or I will have gluten free oatmeal (Bob's RedMill brown sugar maple in the cup - its so convenient and filling).
  • ccsernica
    ccsernica Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    My coffeehouse makes a breakfast sandwich consisting of one baked egg, one slice of bacon, and one slice of cheddar on a small dinner-roll sized ciabatta roll. I get one most weekday mornings on the way to work.

If I'm feeling energetic on a weekend, I might make some egg with tomato and onion. Peel and dice 1 or 2 plum tomatoes, and a small onion. Saute the onion in butter until translucent, season with salt & pepper, then add the tomato and cook down to concentrate the flavors. (If I make bacon first, I dispense with the butter and use some of the bacon fat instead.) I like to spice it up with some smoked paprika and chili powder at that point. Then crack in 2-3 eggs depending on how hungry you are. You can beat them first, but you don't really have to. Push that around the pan until cooked. It's highly yummy.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Some of my go-to breakfasts:
    Greek yogurt
    Mini egg frittatas
    Overnight oats
    Steel cut oats with fruit & protein powder
    Bagel thin with whipped cream cheese and lox
    Mashed avocado on toast
    Blueberry pancakes (I eat mine with Greek yogurt instead of syrup)
    Scrambled eggs & veggies
    Leftovers from yesterday
    Eggs on toast
    Fried egg on a sandwich slim with cheese
    Protein shake with fruit, yogurt, & protein powder
    Fried egg on a multigrain waffle
    Fried egg and hummus on a toasted sandwich thin