Motivated mom's in their 30's

Options
al_schwing
al_schwing Posts: 23 Member
edited April 2017 in Getting Started
Hi, I'm new to this MFP so bare with me!
I'm 36 yrs old and have about 45 lbs to lose to get to my goal. I work full time and have 2 kids ages 8 & 6.. I've been on weight watchers in the past and reached my goal of losing over 40 lbs, But after having my 2 kids I've gained it all back over the last 8 yrs .
I'm looking for some buddies!

Replies

• alexialmann
    alexialmann Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me! Mom of 2 here also, 31 years old. :)
  • Shikhasharma2004
    Shikhasharma2004 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of it☺
  • MandaKay316
    MandaKay316 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I'm 29 (30 in a year) and have a 9 month old. I had a lot of lower back and hip pain throughout pregnancy and after that has recently subsided with the help of physical therapy. I am finally ready to start losing the extra 30 pounds I gained while pregnant. I've lost 30+ pounds before, but life is so much different with a baby. I would love to connect with other moms trying to lose weight!
  • FreshStart4Liz17
    FreshStart4Liz17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your all more than welcome to add me, I'm 30 years old, and mother to a two year old little girl :)<3
  • relax98
    relax98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI I'm 31 yrs old n I want to loose more than 50 pounds .im also looking for a buddy .
  • stashia23
    stashia23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • neavita
    neavita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat I lost 30 pounds and gained it all back I am a mom of two hopefully we can support each other in our journey.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    36 year old mom of 1 with a goal of 40 lbs (down about 25) and I also work full time. I post and comment often and have an open diary and accept all friend requests (unless there is some weird message or a sales pitch in it).
  • heather4life4
    heather4life4 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I recently started this week. I am 36 and have 2 kids 14 & 7 we are always on the go, I lost about 90lbs after my 2nd child and then life got busy and i gained some back. I've got a good 20-30lbs to get rid of. Would love to meet some new support/friends and encourage each other on our journey.
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, work full time, and have a 12 year old son. I took a break from MFP and just started back and am looking for active friends for motivation and support and share weight loss tips and ideas with. Feel free to add me.
  • banewton15
    banewton15 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 next month, mom to 16 month old BUSY little girl. I've lost almost 32lbs since December, still have 80 to go. I lift weights and aim for 30-45 min of cardio afterwards 4-5 days a week. Feel free to add me! :)
  • DaltonAmes
    DaltonAmes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 35 year old mother of two (7 and 2). I also work full-time outside the home. I'm hoping to lose about 20 lbs. I just started last Friday.
  • KVaill
    KVaill Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a 35 year old working Mom of two (7 & 4), I want to lose about 40 pounds, just starting this whole MFP thing beginning of April.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm not so fussed on my end number on the scale, as I want to compete in powerlifting... but I am certainly trying to reduce fat and increase muscle.

My kids are 9 & 7. :)
  • Txbred87
    Txbred87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 30 years old, mom of 2. Was on here a few years ago, then got pregnant with my son. Back at it since Friday and more motivated than ever before! :smile:
  • k8mp
    k8mp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this! I'm not 30 yet but 29 right away. Mom to 2 kids, 4 and 10months! Have a long way to go to my goal but slow and steady wins the race haha add me if you like!
  • equinones2
    equinones2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new here, feel free to add me. I'm 30 full time working mom to an 11 year old. Hoping to lose at least 25 lbs.
  • JJS1979
    JJS1979 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    al_schwing wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new to this MFP so bare with me!
    I'm 36 yrs old and have about 45 lbs to lose to get to my goal. I work full time and have 2 kids ages 8 & 6.. I've been on weight watchers in the past and reached my goal of losing over 40 lbs, But after having my 2 kids I've gained it all back over the last 8 yrs .
    I'm looking for some buddies!

Great Job, impressive! Keep it up.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    30 year old Mom of 2. Starting weight was 220.6, current weight is right about 192, still a ways to go - 5'3" and very active on MFP