Options
  • TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
    Is Legatha Shieldmaiden on here? Lol
  • TheArchyBunker
    Options
    Bahlz! There goes my crush then! All though the fact you knew who I was talking about...
  • TheArchyBunker
    Options
    Bahlz! There goes my crush then! All though the fact you knew who I was talking about...

I love that show, they're a bunch of bad a.sses. Plus it helps that Ragnar is hot and so are a couple of his sons. ;):D

That show is my crack! The bloodeagle episode *gasp!*. No I'd have to say Legetha ... Now she's hot!! Some of those shieldmaidens are too. The queen was a toothpick though ..
  • TheArchyBunker
    Options

I love that show, they're a bunch of bad a.sses. Plus it helps that Ragnar is hot and so are a couple of his sons. ;):D

That show is my crack! The bloodeagle episode *gasp!*. No I'd have to say Legetha ... Now she's hot!! Some of those shieldmaidens are too. The queen was a toothpick though ..

Mine too. Last season broke my heart! Lagetha is gorgeous. The others are meh. Lol But Ragnar... yum.

Ragnar is a stud won't lie. Haha. Love how Looney he gets. And yes I and died last season! Cannot wait to see how it plays out now though!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Mine too. Last season broke my heart! Lagetha is gorgeous. The others are meh. Lol But Ragnar... yum. Tooth pick lmao

Umm, Ragnar is hot, but Rollo is equally sexy
  • TheArchyBunker
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Mine too. Last season broke my heart! Lagetha is gorgeous. The others are meh. Lol But Ragnar... yum. Tooth pick lmao

Rollo?! I knew I shouldn't have cut off my hair!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    @spiveaa..welcome back mountain man ;)
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Actually like Rollo better, but love Ragnars quirkiness. Having said that Floki's quirkiness is quite attractive too
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    ^

oh and jenmar has life going on. Busy lady that yank.

Tell her I'm moving out to California in August and I plan to stalk her <3

May I join you??? :#
    I wish some mfp computer nerd with time on his/her hands would go back to page one and keep a spreadsheet of everyone and their crushes so we can see all the overlapping, falling outs, recrushing, double crushing, sneak crushes, illicit crushes, real crushes, and so on. That would be a super fun read. :D

I publish it once/year right before Saint Valentine's Day. $29.95 each but I'll include a second one for free... well, for "favors"

:#
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Actually like Rollo better, but love Ragnars quirkiness. Having said that Floki's quirkiness is quite attractive too

Ah Rollo, yes!

<3
  • squat_run_repeat
    squat_run_repeat Posts: 684 Member
    Options
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Rollo always <3

The treacherous *kitten*...

Lagetha is heavenly/Valhallanly I never liked the other wife of Ragnar.

• bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options

Don't worry your #2 :D