Wow!!!!

Just finished day 9. I feel amazing. Lots of energy, in great form, not feeling deprived, I don't want to eat crap. This is good. Very good. I am eating more than I ever have before (used to be once a day) and I have gone out walking everyday and I am loving it. Oh and I forgot to mention, I am six lbs down too!

I'm in this for the long haul. A long way to go yet. If you want to spur me on, and I you, then please add me.

Good luck to all! Jo

Replies

• Onyx_Eve
    Onyx_Eve Posts: 37 Member
    Congratulations on the 6 pound loss!! I had to remind myself to eat too, and when I did eat it was unhealthy stuff like chocolate. Good luck!
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    JoJosAnatomymfp Posts: 178 Member
    Same to you!
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    Still here. Still logging, still tracking. 12lbs down. I feel amazing. I feel like a different person. I'm happier at home and happier in work. The walking is becoming part of my everyday life now. I'd miss it, if I didn't go. I'm very much like the pied piper heading off for my walk with two dogs, my son and his friends.

Please feel free to add me for support.
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    GoGo JoJo!!
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    Just thought I'd update this again. May aswell keep the same thread. It may help others see how I go. Now at 34 days in. Loss to date 18lbs. Feeling great. Moving more. Eating well.
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Just thought I'd update this again. May aswell keep the same thread. It may help others see how I go. Now at 34 days in. Loss to date 18lbs. Feeling great. Moving more. Eating well.

Excellent! Great work!
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    Quick update. 42 days and minus 22lbs ☺

Hope you are all doing good
  • jpcampbell74
    jpcampbell74 Posts: 41 Member
    Awesome!!
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Very good...keep at it!
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    Thanks
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    Thought I'd drop by with another update. Since I last updated, I got sick. I had the shingles. I continued to eat clean and as soon as I was feeling good I got back out exercising. Day 56 now and iv lost 2st and 1lb. Very happy with the results. I hope everyone is doing good. It is achievable if you put your mind to it. Have a great weekend. Jo ☺
  • indy87colts
    indy87colts Posts: 38 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    Day 66 done and dusted. Just realised iv lost another 7lbs since my last post 10 days ago. Iv been very active and eating some days the same calories as I have burned. Iv changed things up as of today. I have started personal training. Iv been advised by my PT to increase my calorie intake to 1500 and continue with my daily cardio. Approx 7-10km per day. I'll be doing 3 days strength training. Anyways, just thought I'd drop back in and keep you updated.
  • OneMorePlate
    OneMorePlate Posts: 242 Member
    Keep up the hard work! You are doing great! :)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Glad you figured out a way to eat at a deficit. Good luck moving forward on this long haul...
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    Just an update. Day 77. Minus 2st 13lbs. That's 41lbs (My American Friends have a tendency to give out over stones ha). So I started personal training as I had previously said. Iv also upped my calories to 1500 ish. Weight and conditioning training three days a week and cardio every day-walking between 4 to 10 km. I do core every second day. Today I had a great NSV, I donated over 6 black bags of clothes to charity. No way am I storing them for the just incase. I know my weight loss continues to be at a rapid loss, but I'v upped my calories and my plan is in agreement with my personal trainer. Iv had to invest in new runners as I think I killed my last pairs. I got Aasics for walking and Adidas for the gym. I am in agony from the weight lifting but that's part and parcel isn't it. Anyways, wanted to drop by with a check in - this is also a post I'll continue to look back on until I reach goal - still haven't decided on my goal. I'm just living each day. Thanks for reading! Be checking in again soon!
  • juclyne
    juclyne Posts: 4 Member
    nice ! add me
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    Wanted to drop by again and post. It's like my unofficial blog and I like to see how I was previously and how I'm doing. Day 90....45 lbs down. I'd a weekend off away with the girls just gone. I drank too much and ate very little and anything I did eat wasnt very healthy. It wouldn't have made a difference anyways with all the alcohol I drank. Stepped on the scales monday morning after I returned and had a 3lb gain. I wasn't worried. Pushed myself back into it this week and had a 2lb loss on top of losing the 3lbs which was obviously fluid gain. Still going strong with the gym and walking.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Wanted to drop by again and post. It's like my unofficial blog and I like to see how I was previously and how I'm doing. Day 90....45 lbs down. I'd a weekend off away with the girls just gone. I drank too much and ate very little and anything I did eat wasnt very healthy. It wouldn't have made a difference anyways with all the alcohol I drank. Stepped on the scales monday morning after I returned and had a 3lb gain. I wasn't worried. Pushed myself back into it this week and had a 2lb loss on top of losing the 3lbs which was obviously fluid gain. Still going strong with the gym and walking.

you do know that your profile has a blog option too that you can also "journal" your progress on? not saying you cant post here,just saying that many dont know that there is that option