One.

Too much sugar; they make me buzz.

Can't handle the high?

that's correct; I hate it
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Six ... a few years back ... but it took a couple of hours of constant nibbling to achieve that monumental task.
  • briohne128
    briohne128 Posts: 176 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I think I ate about 24 mini doughnuts with chocolate on top! I still managed to eat afterwards... oh the days before my diet!
  • Ketolover71
    Ketolover71 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well..to tell you the truth....I am allergic to all donuts and have been since I worked at Dunkin Donuts overnight and had to clean out the displays. Yeah ok..I swelled up 30lbs in like 4 months. I became a sugar addict....I was a sucker for free donuts. I realized I had a problem and lost all hope...I quit my job for health reasons. I lost all will power!

So to answer your question....probably a good dozen plus washed down with delicious sweet coffee. Plus all the donut holes that I could fit in my mouth because my hands were full!
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Well..to tell you the truth....I am allergic to all donuts and have been since I worked at Dunkin Donuts overnight and had to clean out the displays. Yeah ok..I swelled up 30lbs in like 4 months. I became a sugar addict....I was a sucker for free donuts. I realized I had a problem and lost all hope...I quit my job for health reasons. I lost all will power!

So to answer your question....probably a good dozen plus washed down with delicious sweet coffee. Plus all the donut holes that I could fit in my mouth because my hands were full!

Hahaha "I was a sucker for free donuts." Id be the same if i worked overnight with an army of power rings to my disposal. I would start putting the donut holes in the donuts to male them whole then eat them.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    3 because I had to share.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    My husband and I shared 15 for breakfast from doughnut plant in NYC when we were there on holidays....Doughnuts weren't as popular here then, so these were amazing and worth every bite (plus we walked all day sightseeing!)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I was BBQing for a Golf Tournament for about 60 people several years ago. I always get there about the same time the Group starts teeing off to set up the BBQs and stuff. As I was setting up the Event coordinator showed up with about 8 dozen boxes of doughnuts from Vooddoo Donuts (they're the best donuts here in Portland). Each box had a variety of doughnuts, and each box contained 1 Maple Bar with Bacon. Still warm. I took the Maple Bar with Bacon out of 6 of the boxes and ate them all. Too full to eat BBQ 4 hours later when everyone was coming in.