Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    We should all go to thunder from down under !!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Yes! I am in! In Vegas, right?
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    Would any of y'all believe that I've never been to a strip club? I'm hesitant to hit "Post Reply" but gonna do it haha

My best friend took me. Asked me if I wanted to go somewhere and have fun. Watched the girls on the pole and had to ask myself "Can I possibly do some of those moves?"
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Would any of y'all believe that I've never been to a strip club? I'm hesitant to hit "Post Reply" but gonna do it haha

I don't believe that! But I do because you said it. I have been but honestly just for fun, it's a pretty good time if you go with the right people and aren't going just to be a dirty ol pervert.
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options

Tough to believe but that only means you're smarter than the rest of us. I've been to a few...maybe even quite a few. Now that I matured, I look back on it and think "how stupid could you be?" You go to the one place in existence where you spend a ton of money on a woman (or man I guess) that you are virtually guaranteed not to score with.
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options

Yes! I am in! In Vegas, right?

Hell yeah sin city!
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    It's not for everyone, I been to a Las Vegas strip show but not a strip club so Its more proff? Idk don't worry if you haven't gone,, just naked chicks dancing for money
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    slider728 wrote: »

Tough to believe but that only means you're smarter than the rest of us. I've been to a few...maybe even quite a few. Now that I matured, I look back on it and think "how stupid could you be?" You go to the one place in existence where you spend a ton of money on a woman (or man I guess) that you are virtually guaranteed not to score with.

YES! That is exactly my line of thinking...I know myself well enough...WHY would I put myself in a position to drink, throw money, and get all worked up with a bunch of other guys gettin all worked up, and in all likelihood get into a fight over which one of us the girls like best? Long story short, I'd likely get arrested haha

• thedcubed1
    Options

I don't believe that! But I do because you said it. I have been but honestly just for fun, it's a pretty good time if you go with the right people and aren't going just to be a dirty ol pervert.

I'm already a dirtly ol pervert most every day so...yeah I shouldn't go hahahaha
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    It's not for everyone, I been to a Las Vegas strip show but not a strip club so Its more proff? Idk don't worry if you haven't gone,, just naked chicks dancing for money

But...Sometimes I feel like I'm not doing enough to contribute to future of these young collegiate hopefuls :tongue:
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options

But...Sometimes I feel like I'm not doing enough to contribute to future of these young collegiate hopefuls :tongue:

You can make it rain money on me and I will wear one of those tshirts that has a naked woman body on it
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options

xoxb9gb6ck2j.jpg

• thedcubed1
    Options

You can make it rain money on me and I will wear one of those tshirts that has a naked woman body on it

wyxuxj6cbkq8.gif
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! 4 more hours until quitting time....
    What is all this talk about strip clubs, doesn't anyone chair dance anymore? haha
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    SaraMA1 wrote: »
    What is all this talk about strip clubs, doesn't anyone chair dance anymore? haha

dancing has never been my thing.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    SaraMA1 wrote: »

dancing has never been my thing.

That's not what you said last night.
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Options
    When I dance I look like I'm having a seizure so I don't bother
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    When I dance I look like I'm having a seizure so I don't bother

we'd be great together. circus side show it sounds like
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    ...picturing you all dancing together.... :p
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,835 Member
    Options
    Haha I noticed the Bikini T shirt pics above and coincidentally I was just upstairs trying on my Bikinis.

It Ain't happening BTW! :anguished: