Humiliation!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• bambam78
    bambam78 Posts: 6
    Options
    Angela I am a father of four girls 12,11,8, and 7. 7 year old just got diagnosed with type 1. I to need to loose 120lbs. I have seemed to try to workout and change my eating habits then just push them aside. I have only been on site for a few days now and it seems to be keeping me in check on how many cals I need to consume each day. My goals are set to loose 2lbs a week. I used to be a pretty good athelete in my younger years. All in all good luck.
  • AFDiva
    AFDiva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it..whatever the reason was for you to join..take it as a blessing ad a push in the right direction..we all have a goal in mind...lets get there together.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    The thought of going swimming in public is my greatest fear sooo I don't do it .. Therefore I miss out on all the fun ..I'm sick of it !! This is something we can control and take hold of ! It's our body and our lives we can chose what to feed it and to do with it :) having support around us is crucial ... I don't have family support hence why I'm online looking for it :)
    Good luck on YOUR journey !!!
    oh and add me ;) x
  • katya73
    Options
    The thought of going swimming in public is my greatest fear sooo I don't do it .. Therefore I miss out on all the fun ..I'm sick of it !! This is something we can control and take hold of ! It's our body and our lives we can chose what to feed it and to do with it :) having support around us is crucial ... I don't have family support hence why I'm online looking for it :)
    oh and add me ;) x
  • katya73
    Options
    oh and add me ;) x