Has anyone ordered from Myprotein.com? Need reviews & advice!

Options
Had anyone ever ordered from my protein before? What are there products like? Wanting to try the
-Sugar free butterscotch syrup
-My bar zero in cookies & cream
-Protein pancake mix

All these are perfect for my macro count just wondering if anyone has tried them out, peoples thoughts & suggestions.

X

Replies

• obzen13
    obzen13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use the site for my protein. I haven't tried the products above but I love their isolate protein and impact whey. I have also not had any problems with orders.
  • ashleighmxxx
    ashleighmxxx Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    obzen13 wrote: »
    I use the site for my protein. I haven't tried the products above but I love their isolate protein and impact whey. I have also not had any problems with orders.

Thank you!! I think ill place an order!
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Never have, but I'm sure you can also find it on ebay too.
  • luan7372
    luan7372 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yip I have tried the plain pancake mix and the banofee pancake mix- they take a bit of practice to make them and are quite an eggy consistency, but I love them! (I fry them in coconut oil and add some blueberries to the mix) :)
    I have not tried the My bar zero and I ordered their sugar-free butterscotch syrup along with the maple syrup and their white chocolate peanut butter luxe-I only ordered it this morning but will keep you posted re the taste when it arrives! (and if you use discount code GROUP40 you should get 40% off!) :)
  • Catman50
    Catman50 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ive used them on several occasions and tried a few of their Items. Generally very good on delivery etc and never had any problems.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    obzen13 wrote: »

Thank you!! I think ill place an order!

Just gonna put this here: https://us.myprotein.com/us-offers/new-customer-ranges-page.list If you're in the USA, they usually have a significant coupon on the linked page that can be used for your first order... just sayin'
  • ashleighmxxx
    Options
    luan7372 wrote: »
    Yip I have tried the plain pancake mix and the banofee pancake mix- they take a bit of practice to make them and are quite an eggy consistency, but I love them! (I fry them in coconut oil and add some blueberries to the mix) :)
    I have not tried the My bar zero and I ordered their sugar-free butterscotch syrup along with the maple syrup and their white chocolate peanut butter luxe-I only ordered it this morning but will keep you posted re the taste when it arrives! (and if you use discount code GROUP40 you should get 40% off!) :)

Thats soo good thank you for the code I'll definitely be trying them! Banofee pancake mix sounds amazing! Yes please i might add you so you can keep me up to date with that the syrups are like if thats ok haha? X

• ashleighmxxx
    Options
    Catman50 wrote: »
    Ive used them on several occasions and tried a few of their Items. Generally very good on delivery etc and never had any problems.

Thank you!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I haven't had anything bad tasting from Myprotein, I live in Australia and order from them. It takes nearly 2 weeks for my stuff to arrive, but it's worth it! And it's cheaper than buying similar items here. I love their whey impact isolate chocolate/peanut butter protein powder, and their flavdrops that you can add to just about anything. I ordered their vanilla protein dessert, which hasn't arrived yet, but the reviews on it are great.

Just for comparison sake, the protein powder i used to buy here (optimum nutrition) is $95 for 1.8kg (3.9lbs) which is the biggest size available here, that's comparable to all the other brands price wise. Whereas a 5kg (11lbs) from myprotein is around $120, and tastes better too!
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    I've never found any of the syrups from the likes of myprotein, gonutrition, TheProteinWorks etc to be the slightest bit nice. Awful things.

The bars are OK.

The pancake mix is nice. Use less liquid than they say.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I ordered 22 lbs (2 bags/5 kg each) of whey protein from them on sale from them over a year ago and I still haven't opened one of the bags yet. LOL!!!

Some of the cheapest whey protein available as long as you buy it on sale. Not the case if it's not on sale. Didn't have any problem with the delivery as far as I can recall.