What things make you angry?

Replies

• TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Options
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    People that can't control themselves in certain discussions and take it out on innocent posters.
  • briohne128
    briohne128 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    People who are ultra defensive and refuse to take constructive criticism! Also I hate when people eat loudly with their mouth open lol...
  • khorshidnaz16
    khorshidnaz16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Lucky you.

• khorshidnaz16
    Options
    Me too. I agree with you.
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    Child abuse makes me angry. So angry I can't control myself

• khorshidnaz16
    Options
    Why?
    You're making me angry.....you won't like me when im angry!

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Passive aggressiveness makes me angry.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    When I've prepared a delicious meal/snack and some or all of it falls on the ground. There's the 10 second rule, but some foods can't be saved.
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Child abuse and animal abuse, people that correct grammar and spelling (I'm dyslexic and relay on spell checker a lot) people that just comment to troll and be mean and people that force their opinions, tips, advice, beliefs etc onto others and get nasty when others don't agree or want it. I think thats it lol, it depends whether its shark week (TOM) or not if I'm honest lol
  • snowflake954
    Options
    Sorry if I sound mad but I'm guessing some of these replys are aimed at me. Don't suppose apologising is going to make any difference if it is. I can see iv upset people and I do apologise I was out of order but it's not how I usually am. If this is nothing to do with me I now sound mad so I can't win. See yas

Don't ever assume that replies in a thread like this are aimed at you. It's the type of thread where people can let off a little stream is all. Just post what makes you angry--and liberate yourself.
  • snowflake954
    Options
    I Just get the impression I'm not welcome here anymore I can't help but feel I only have myself to blame. Another lesson learned. Good luck on your journeys

Sorry to lose you. Maybe just leave the forums for a month and then ease back in. Your opinion is as valid as anyone else's.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    When people aren't creative enough to come up with their own ideas.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I don't get angry, I get even.

I'm just kidding I don't get angry. I can't be bothered.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Banks
    Their website says they do one thing - you spend 20mins on the phone to get through to someone real to sort it and then lo and behold - 'nah we don't do that, ring your other bank it has to be done from their end'

cue email with screen shots of their own bl**dy website!

rage - now I want chips! not my healthy spinach and egg salady stuff! more rage lol