Motivated mom's in their 30's

Options

Replies

• al_schwing
    al_schwing Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I <3 all my new MFP friends!! I definitely need all the help I can get!! :D
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I will be 36 next week. Full time working mom. Feel free to add.
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    31 yr mom of 3 here. Feel free to add me. Each time I lost 30 lbs I got pregnant lol. My husband and I are done having children and now I can finally drop this weight especially since 2 of my sisters are getting married this year.
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me! I'm 32 and mom of 2 boys. They are 11 and 13. I lost 50 pounds or so, then got diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, had to relearn how to do some things, then we moved 700 miles away so my weight loss fell off track for a couple years. But, i'm back now.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'll be 30 in a little over a month and I have 2 kids, aged 2 and 4. Feel free to add me.
  • CrystalJeanCorn
    CrystalJeanCorn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 30 and have 4 kids. Agea 9,8,4 and 2. Im done having kids now. I also work full time. Feel free to add me
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Im Going to add you all!

I'm 31, mom of 3 boys: almost 10, 7, 5.

I'm FINALLY 11 pounds from my prepregnancy weight. #3 really threw me a doozy. Then I want to lose at least 10 more after that. Not sure on my final goal.
  • Ecaswick
    Ecaswick Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    31 with 4 kids here aged 9,7,4,2. After my first 2 I lost 70 lbs and then slowly gained it from my 3rd pregnancy on. I now have 55 lbs I want to loose. I know I can do it but need the motivation again! :)
  • aisia2017
    aisia2017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and a mother of a 13yr old autistic daughter. I have quite a bit of weight to loose. Please feel free to add me, whoever wants to. :)
  • blondepaparazzi
    blondepaparazzi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm always looking for new friends! Anyone can send me a request, we can support each other! I love to comment and like, so add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • Amanda_Bullock120
    Amanda_Bullock120 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am going to be 37 in a few month.. YIKES!! I have 3 boys ages, 14, 6 and 4. I have lost over 35 pounds and have the last 25 to go. I log in daily and workout 5x or more a week. I'm here to support and always accepting motivating friends!
  • bethpaige86
    bethpaige86 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    31 yo mom of a very active 6 yo boy. I would love to loose weight and look better, but my main goal is to be able to keep up my my son on the playground without getting winded and having to sit on a bench. Feel free to add me!
  • blthornton0316
    blthornton0316 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me, 35 and mother of a 9 yr old Daughter! Lost some weight and trying to loose a little more!
  • kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    al_schwing wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new to this MFP so bare with me!
    I'm 36 yrs old and have about 45 lbs to lose to get to my goal. I work full time and have 2 kids ages 8 & 6.. I've been on weight watchers in the past and reached my goal of losing over 40 lbs, But after having my 2 kids I've gained it all back over the last 8 yrs .
    I'm looking for some buddies!

I could have written this! 35 years old with about 45 lbs to lose. I also work full time and have 2 kids (ages 7.5 and 5). Tried WW and MFP in the past and lost 35 lbs after #2 was born. Kept it off for about a year and then I got sick and had some serious foot issues. I ended up gaining it all back in the last 2 years. Now I'm back and ~10 lbs down on my way to my goal :)

We can do this!!
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    JoJosAnatomymfp Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    32, motivated mum. Very active. Walking and strength training. Currently injured and on rest until next week. Add me if you wish
  • AUGirl79
    AUGirl79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am a 37 year old mom of one 7 year old boy. Feel free to add me.
  • KMA220
    KMA220 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in my early 30's with two kids and work full time. Would love some buddies!
  • Priscy3456
    Priscy3456 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    In my early 30s with 1 child and feel like my body is letting me down. Hopefully this app will keep motivated
  • TamsinVerity
    TamsinVerity Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Me too, 36, 3 children aged 8, 5 and 2. I am emerging from the fog of pregnancy, birth and tiny babies. My body is absolutely knackered, with 50 pounds to lose. Would love some friends who understand the particular challenges we mums face!