what makes you angry?

Options

Replies

• tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    There are very few peoples whose opinions or actions I care about, especially on the internet. So I'm rarely angry.
  • plaidshirtgirl
    plaidshirtgirl Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    No coffee
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    People who sell out their ethics and core principles for the sole purpose of obstructing someone who they don't like.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    The way our society is progressing toward selfie-taking, technologically driven, self-absorbed, narcissism.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Mobile app developers that can't be bothered to look into Windows bridge for iOS. . . more disappointing than anger inducing, but still.

Or and drivers that follow too closely-- if I can't see your front tires, you're too close at any speed. Drivers that block intersections. If you can't clear the intersection you HAVE to stay behind the stop bar. Doesn't matter if the light is green.
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    People that speed up and cut me off, only to go slow as *kitten* afterwards. Makes me want to shoot out their tires.
  • Ms_Sicilian
    Ms_Sicilian Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Opening a fridge and seeing all sorts of food but "nothing" looks good to eat
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Finding out my GF got a lap dance two years ago.

Lmao, I hope she sees this (chick from the other thread).
  • RamboKitty87
    RamboKitty87 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Sorry if I sound mad but I'm guessing some of these replys are aimed at me. Don't suppose apologising is going to make any difference if it is. I can see iv upset people and I do apologise I was out of order but it's not how I usually am. If this is nothing to do with me I now sound mad so I can't win. See yas

Huh? why would this thread be about you? the world is not out to get you, calm down, deep breaths and have a good day ok :)
  • CeciliaBobilia
    CeciliaBobilia Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Being hungry. Grrrr!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    When people aren't creative enough to come up with their own ideas.

"talent borrows, but genius steals." ~ Picasso
  • Rincewind_1965
    Rincewind_1965 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Stupidity
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Bags of potato chips,,,,
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Having to appear like a "bad parent" in my kids' eyes because I don't let my kids do the unfortunate things that other kids get to do because their parents do not parent.
  • billvau
    billvau Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The things that make God angry. =Things that are offensive to God. =Attacks on God. By "God," I mean the God of the Bible as He has revealed Himself. This includes His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.