What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    When she constantly goes out of her way to make me smile, make my day better, let me know I'm on her mind. Whether it be just telling me, with silly pics or videos, sexy pics and videos, her amazing smile, etc.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    As I have grown older... and live in a city filled with aesthetically beautiful women... I have realized that sooo many women... look alike... I don't mean each and every one... but there are "templates" not just of women... but of men too... there's a finite number of physical features... like I swear I can go for a walk during the weekday and see at least 6 versions of my father-in -law... so...my weakness is really the extraordinary intangible... typically I appreciate a woman that puts an effort into how she wants the world to view her... height, weight, race, hair eyes, skin tone, mani-pedi... none of that matters alone... if she takes the time to put it all together... price point be damned... I have chatted with a single mom with tattoos on her face and she is gorgeous.. she could easily be a model...ripped jeans, and 2-3 tank tops under a bench jacket and Doc Martens... then there's the Salvadoran woman who called my name across the mall.. dressed in designer camel pencil skirt, white blouse and Laboutins why the red clutch??? then it occurred to me... it matched her skinny belt and the soles of her 4 inch pumps... where did I meet her? and how does she know my name? anyway... If a woman takes the time to put it all together she has my attention.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    a big *kitten*! My theory is that it takes a big hammer to knock in a big nail!

Love it
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

:D I've not heard that before lol
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options

lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    He has a safe word

Hi !

.... I mean: "pineapple!"
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Lack of morals.

Jebus! in a female prison i'm taller lying down.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hung
  • giantjamez
    giantjamez Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Squat booty
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options
    At first contact, eyes and lips for sure!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Cartoon characters with black hair ..*swoon*

Intelligence, wit and the ability to hold a decent convo, solid build, nice eyes and an easy smile.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Dazzler21 wrote: »
    Is this thread not homophobic? BTW I like this thread but as the mods love dishing out warnings...

I like people to be aesthetically pleasing to my eye and have a fantastic sense of humour and low resistance to chloroform.

YES, I posted here a couple of times and then thought the same thing
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    None!

Hmmm....really?
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    scruffy, rugged manliness!!!!!
  • slimgirljo15
    edited April 2017
    Options
    None!

Hmmm....really?

I ain't skurred!

Im thinking I could find a weakness lol
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Honestly? If we're going just for physical...definitely the booty. Sometimes (always) I just want to sink my teeth into it. At least I'm being honest.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    Lasse Matberg

11934694_1071082532903158_1917413643_n.jpg

12568184_973857476034938_1410916176_n.jpg

15624703_394036817607525_4227146850408333312_n.jpg

Just... it's enough to look at his pics and I'm fanning myself. That guy ticks of all my boxes

Nice! Thanks for sharing! He looks like a cleaned up, modern day version of a guy who could have been cast in the tv show Vikings
This discussion has been closed.