5'3 128 pounds. Help to loose a little.

Options
gannj
gannj Posts: 2 Member
So I'm 5'3 128-130 pounds. My weight jumps weekly. I want to be 123. I will be 125 and jump to 128-130 and back down. I always been around this weight my whole life. I just can't keep it at a steady 125 or lower. I'm 28. Female. Any tips from someone in a similar situation.

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Other than our ages, we sound like twinsies!!

I'm 47, 5'2, and also teeter between 125 and 128 for the last year. I've decided 125 is most likely the healthy weight my body wants me to be; anything skinnier and I start to look gaunt and unhealthy. (My goal weight was 120 originally tho!)
  • gannj
    gannj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I work out a lot too. I keep a Fitbit and I try to hit my 10k steps a day. Sometimes I don't always hit it but I try to make up for it on another day.
  • lindafit4life21
    lindafit4life21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Help me with support I'm 5 "2 149 but over 50
  • glcameron
    glcameron Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right around where you're at weight-wise: 5'3 and ~131lbs atm, size small/4. I swear by regular heavy weight lifting to keep my muscle mass up and metabolism high! Don't worry too much about weight though, that can fluctuate a lot just due to water retention! I like to focus on building or at the least maintaining my strength. Ex. Every time I get muscle soreness after a good lifting session or eat an abnormally high amount of carbs and salt, I bloat a little, go up a few pounds, and am right back down in a few days time.