Measurements

Options
AshAlvarezz
AshAlvarezz Posts: 113 Member
edited April 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
How often do you track your measurements/weight loss.
I weigh myself every Friday, but I feel that I should wait a little longer for measurements.
Any suggestions welcomed, thanks!

Replies

• Lorilynn_37
    Lorilynn_37 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I do the exact same I log weight of Fridays. I use a daily trend app to see how my body changes.
    I do measurements when I feel the scale isn't moving as much then when I see progress when doing my measurements it's a win win
    Good luck!
  • LisaMoxon155
    LisaMoxon155 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every sunday morning. Every week.
    Hips/bum/ thigh measuremnts evey 2 wweks. Also on a sunday
  • seantnash
    seantnash Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning but only consider my Saturday morning weigh-in as my official one.

I have super scales (Tanita RD-953) that take all sorts of body composition measurements (like body fat and metabolic age). I only use that once a week on my official Saturday weigh-in.

Every 3 weeks, also on the Saturday, I take my body measurements (chest, waist, arm, thigh and neck) and also take progress photos (front facing, side facing and face).
  • AshAlvarezz
    AshAlvarezz Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    seantnash wrote: »
    I weigh myself every morning but only consider my Saturday morning weigh-in as my official one.

I have super scales (Tanita RD-953) that take all sorts of body composition measurements (like body fat and metabolic age). I only use that once a week on my official Saturday weigh-in.

Every 3 weeks, also on the Saturday, I take my body measurements (chest, waist, arm, thigh and neck) and also take progress photos (front facing, side facing and face).

That seems like a very good idea. I do find myself randomly weighing myself just because during the week but like you, just count the one day lol for the measurements that seems like a good idea/ time span to wait, thank you!