Whats your "go-to" low cal snack??

Options

Replies

• jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Oh, and air popped pocorn! Can't forget that!
  • jlzoda
    jlzoda Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1 Cup of frozen black cherries & pineapple chunks!
  • GeeRover
    GeeRover Posts: 8
    Options
    Carrots and hummus..it is always nice when the grams you are consuming are greater than the calories.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    rice cakes and salsa
    fruit
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    source yogurt (35 cal) or plain greek yogurt and stevia (120 cal)

apple, strawberries, watermelon, or fruit salad, sugar snap peas, carrots, hummus and rice crackers, 1/2 cup chapmans frozen yogurt, 1 peice panda licorice (100 cal), air popped popcorn with nothing on it.
  • mariemarkey
    Options
    Sugar free chocolate pudding with redi whip, hardly any calories, I add chocolate protien powder to bump up the protien to help with the weight loss.

Or Sugar Free Hot Cocoa

Recipe

1 cup splenda
    1 box instant sugar free vanilla or chocolate pudding
    3 cups instant dry milk powder
    1/2 cup dry powder baking chocolate

Mix, Makes a ton so you have it, I also scoop protien powder in thier to bump up protien also. I make it Hot or as a frozen hot chocolate by making it how, adding ice and blending in blender and squirting whip cream ontop. There are very fre calories in the whip cream so you can indulge

Marie
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    100 calorie mini bag of 94% FF popcorn (sometimes I dip mine in salsa), fruit, hummus with veggies and/or a serving of wheat crackers, Greek yogurt (plain, with fruit, or with a small amount of nuts), Jello SF pudding, PB on a light english muffin, etc. I love snacks and I try to keep them on the healthy side most of the time. I usually have 2-3 snacks a day.
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for the hot cocoa recipe. It was going to be my number one missed treat!
  • kittyforet
    kittyforet Posts: 29
    Options
    The hot chocolate sounds delish!!! Do you add the protein powder to the mix or wait until you actually drink it? That question sounds weird to me but do you understand what I am asking? LOL
  • clydeisme
    clydeisme Posts: 49
    Options
    Thank you all so much, there are so many great ideas!!! I got a full shopping list now, lol!
    Cheers!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    100 calorie almonds (I can NOT control portions on almonds myself, I'll eat a pound).
    string cheese, or baby bell cheese.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Apple
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    Half a Thomas Light english muffin with a tablespoon of Chavrie brand chevre cheese, sprinkled with balsamic vinegar and herbs de provence or Mrs. Dash. Sometimes stick a tomato or greens on top. I have a savory tooth rather than a sweet tooth and this is very satisfying for about 75 calories.
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    Pistachios
    Almonds
    Popcorn 100 calorie packs
    Fiber One Bars
  • katt0628
    katt0628 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This is awsome!! Thanks in advance!

Sugar Free Hot Cocoa

Recipe

1 cup splenda
    1 box instant sugar free vanilla or chocolate pudding
    3 cups instant dry milk powder
    1/2 cup dry powder baking chocolate
  • carmcd
    carmcd Posts: 115
    Options
    2 stalks of celery (10 cal) with 1 tbsp hummus (45 cal)....filling for 55 cals!
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    low fat natural yoghurt with blackberries strawberries and blueberries! Its yummy and healthy too!
  • PalmettoparkGuy
    PalmettoparkGuy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    PICKLES! Especially Claussen. I know, I know, you're thinking they're high in salt. Everything in moderation.
  • kmk32580
    kmk32580 Posts: 1
    Options
    Eat it every morning!! YUM!
  • AlisonMacKay
    AlisonMacKay Posts: 112
    Options
    bump