My hourglass ladies...

Options
2»

Replies

• dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I got my hourglass back not port a problem - but then again when I gain weight I am a pear - Really my hourglass fills at the bottom!
    I am pretty much where I was at 17 ish now weight wise. And while the shape is again hourglass there is a significant difference in how I look
    I am way more lean with more muscle and that shows specifically in my bottom/upperlegs and my lower abs area. It looks majorly better.
    My waist - well it will never be down again to what it was Mine used to be tiny tiny at 62 cm and I am stuck on 64 now I'll take that at 48 :wink:
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    wesley58 wrote: »
    Ya, I don't know what your worried about. Losing the weight is healthy, and believe me when I tell you, the above photos, you all look fantastic, you should be very proud of yourselves.

I'm very proud of myself, and I know losing weight is healthy, that's why I'm doing it. I don't think you understood my post, but then it was geared more toward women
  • lisa8454
    lisa8454 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I used to think I was an hourglass, but with the weight loss I've turned more into a ruler/athletic. My butt has deflated, and I haven't yet built up enough muscles to make it look other than like a failed soufflé.
  • Fit4LifeAR
    Fit4LifeAR Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the that hourglass shape is harder to hold on to, as I get older. I have naturally had that shape, at both my heaviest and smallest. Now that I am 36, I find that I still have the hips and butt, but I find that it takes more work to keep the stomach. I guess the shape is still there, but there is a definitely difference in look. It is not as small in relation to my hips, so that is a bummer. It what it is though, I call it a part of a aging. You look beautiful though, and congrats on your successes! Definitely an inspiration!
  • 30kgin2017
    30kgin2017 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I was more pear in my teens, really overweight I was getting more apple. I am more hourglass at overweight rather than obese. But I can see my waist will never be a tiny as it once was but my shoulders are also wider now so more balanced.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!