App question...

Options
Is there a way to track my waist size and bmi on this thing or do I need to pay for that?

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Go to "MY HOME", then "Check-In" & finally "Track Additional Measurements" to, create your; own for free (via website)!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Bob314159 wrote: »
    Go to "MY HOME", then "Check - In" & finally "Track Additional Measurements" to, create your; own for free!
    That's the website tracker.

On the app you can only track your weight, but not measurements. At least no way I have ever found to do it.

On my app I can track measurements. I have android. It's in the exact same place you track your weight. Just tap the word weight and change it to one of the dozen or so options that is there.
  • KiwiAlexP
    KiwiAlexP Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    On the app select the progress button. I think it defaults to a weight graph. On the top left (iphone) it gives the measurement being tracked on the graph which you can change my tapping on it. To add a new measurement click the + sign on the top right
  • thelightyoubring
    thelightyoubring Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    KiwiAlexP wrote: »
    On the app select the progress button. I think it defaults to a weight graph. On the top left (iphone) it gives the measurement being tracked on the graph which you can change my tapping on it. To add a new measurement click the + sign on the top right

Thank You!!!