100lbs to lose, looking for friends for extra support

Options

Replies

• prietauv
    prietauv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also looking for friends for my journey add me.
  • Sara2652
    Sara2652 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose around 80-100lbs. and also looking for support. :smile:
  • journeytohealthy_87
    journeytohealthy_87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Euuuugghhh how did I ever get back up to my current weight of 265lbs!!! I ideally want to get down to below 200lbs, but to reach 165 one day would be amazing.
    Im from the UK but would love support from where ever you are. My food diary will be open, and Im logging everyday.

feel free to add me :smiley:

Hi Hun! I've just signed up today! I'm also from the uk! I will add you xx
  • journeytohealthy_87
    journeytohealthy_87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    starbinka wrote: »
    I am ready to try losing 80!

Same as me x

• goolhc
    goolhc Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I try to loose 100lbs, my first goal is 40lbs before the end of the year
  • aerial102
    aerial102 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a little over 100 to lose! Always looking for motivational buddies!
  • AnnieFannie2016
    AnnieFannie2016 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you guys. I started at nearly 300lbs. I saw a pic of me when I was sitting on my husband's lap, and I was soooo embarrassed. Ashamed that I had let myself go like I did. I've been trying to stay consistent with my logging, no matter what I eat. Today, I had my daughter take a pic of me while I was squatting with a barbell. Was feeling pretty confident until I saw the pic. I'm so wide and huge. Fell into a little mood and gobbled down trail mix. So, here I am. Looking for friends who are on this journey, so we can help each other with this lifestyle change.
  • Nicole_8714
    Nicole_8714 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 lbs this past year but still have another 100lbs left to lose. Can really use some support to stay on track. Had a rough month and totally fell off the wagon, so to speak. Regained 3 pounds. Have a wedding in August that I'm in and would love to lose a little more before then. My diary is open to all. I'm heading to the grocery store tomorrow morning to get healthier food options.
  • monetlisasmile
    monetlisasmile Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get to under 200 as well. I've lost 30 so far, 46 to go, and then some! Feel free to add me!
  • Lisa8179
    Lisa8179 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    sent a request.. anyone feel free to add me ..
    current 261
    hw 312
    goal 150-175
  • Stephaniestickles17
    Stephaniestickles17 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have gained 41 pounds in the past year. I am looking to loose 30-40 pounds.
  • needtogetmilfy
    needtogetmilfy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi me too+ add me!
  • kirbybunny7
    kirbybunny7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100+ lbs and new to MFP, please feel free to add!

~ Jen
  • dmcassidy7035
    dmcassidy7035 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me, we can work together on our goals
  • dmcassidy7035
    dmcassidy7035 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me, we can work together on our goal
  • patsylittman
    patsylittman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been on a journey since 3/28/2016. So far I have lost 40 lbs, but have not lost anything in months. I am just trying to maintain and it has been hard. I would love to lose another 100 lbs, but realistically I want to lose 25 lbs a year. I have been doing MFP since then. I need support too. Please add me to the list for the group.
  • beachpleaze
    beachpleaze Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE! Feel free to add me too! Looking to lose 100 lbs as well! :)
  • WitchduLac
    WitchduLac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yo. I'm looking to lose about 90. Feel free to add me. I need some motivation.
  • nicolanadin417
    nicolanadin417 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm looking to loose around 70lbs. Just started to use this app today and have linked it with my Fitbit as well. I'm in the uk as well.
    My trouble is I do well over summer and loose some weight and inches but then winter comes and I pile it back on whilst hibernating under winter clothes!
    Well it's time to stop.
    Lots of walking today, did a 2.5 mile power walk around the park. Have a dodgy ankle so couldn't do much more as it would set me back.
    Good luck to us all on our journeys xx
  • ggoss10
    ggoss10 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Right there with yah! I'm not in the UK, but I've lived there :) I'm sending you a friend request!