The Veggie Bullet! Pros/Cons

Options
I have purchased almost all the blenders from the Bullet line including the very first blender--Magic Bullet. While not perfect--it's better than Ninja and was the most cost effective for me until I can afford Vitamix.
As a raw foodie wannabe--it looks awesome. I can have raw veggie cuisine--but some of the online reviews are not so good

Can anyone share their experience with it-the good , bad, and beautiful? pwjmvnco4ndy.jpg

Replies

• carolinelovesmaon
    carolinelovesmaon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh my how have I not seen this before I'm gonna look into it!
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    $150 for something you can do by hand if you have a little extra time.

It looks impressive but I wonder how the parts hold up over time.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I have it in my Amazon wishlist but I just can't pull the trigger.
  • heroyalslimness
    heroyalslimness Posts: 591 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Oh my how have I not seen this before I'm gonna look into it!

It looks AMAZING
  • heroyalslimness
    edited May 2017
    Options
    $150 for something you can do by hand if you have a little extra time.

It looks impressive but I wonder how the parts hold up over time.

Yeah, that's the thing. TIME. Besides being super busy, on-the-go all the time, crazy schedules, I have manual spiralizers but because it's so time-consuming to use--I almost never use them unless for a special occasion. This motorized would help me have the raw veggies on the regular.
    I am a longtime user of the Bullet brand family---so hoping this is as stable. If I could I'd buy the $600 Vitamix---so the 150.00 tag is not so bad
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    I have it in my Amazon wishlist but I just can't pull the trigger.

I watched the infomerical a million times--my trigger finger is primed :)

• heroyalslimness
    Options
    I bought it! It's on its way. I will post how well it does . Or doesn't
  • Tried30UserNames
    Tried30UserNames Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I just saw part of the informercial yesterday for the first time. I couldn't figure out how it is different from the food processor I already have. It just slices or grates food, right?
  • heroyalslimness
    Options
    I have not received the Veggie bullet yet, it's being shipped, but I also have a food processor. While it does slice and grate---it does not do the main features of the bullet. I am moving into a raw cuisine--and need a spiralizer. I have that, too but it's manual and I wind up not using it. The machine theoretically electronically spiralizes, and does other things with veggies such as turning cauliflower into rice, zucchini into ribbons, etc.

Once I get it, and start using --I will post a review!
  • peckham1
    peckham1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options

heroyalslimness - do you love the veggie bullet? I'm back and forth on it...