• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Mostly weekend.
    Mostly, a lot.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Lots of beer on the weekends. I love to try different draft beers but mostly IPA's lately. During the week I start with Scotch, have wine with dinner and finish with a beer. I lost four pounds with this routine last week. I also ran thirty miles in the same week so maybe that has something to do with it.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    used to drink beer every damn night. i'd start during the day on weekends. haven't had any since january. next time i drink it will be whiskey.
  • bufnitzoiu
    bufnitzoiu Posts: 147 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Let's say that if you invite me and my friends to your house and you run out of alcohol, you should probably hide the after shave:))))))
  • kbl3722
    kbl3722 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Beer and or gin n tonic but lately southern cofort
  • ent3rsandman
    ent3rsandman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Honestly I think I prefer beer over liquor, but that's probably because I can't handle my liquor. Beer just puts me in the right mood and after drinking it for a while, I've come to like the taste.

Anyway I'll have a few throughout the week just to take it easy.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Too many calories :|
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    I love local brews the best. I have my seasonal favorites; in fall/winter I like coffee and oat stouts along with this amazing dark chocolate cherry beer. In spring/summer I enjoy lighter beers. My favorite summer beer is a wheach from the local brewery. Honestly though, I'll try whatever is on tap and typically enjoy them all. A few weeks ago I had the best apricot habanero beer, but only one because it had a kick.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I love local brews the best. I have my seasonal favorites; in fall/winter I like coffee and oat stouts along with this amazing dark chocolate cherry beer. In spring/summer I enjoy lighter beers. My favorite summer beer is a wheach from the local brewery. Honestly though, I'll try whatever is on tap and typically enjoy them all. A few weeks ago I had the best apricot habanero beer, but only one because it had a kick.

I've recently started trying Virginia brew beers. There is this one called Devil's Backbone. So far there isn't one I don't like. There is a place in downtown Fredericksburg that has a 5 page beer menu! I love going there and trying different beers.

For anyone who is interested, I downloaded this app called "On Tap." I think I paid $.99 for it. You can keep track of all the beers you've tried, where you tried them at, and give them a rating. I love it!