Someday Clothes

Options
2»

Replies

• missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I do not have enough space to keep old clothes that no longer fit, around. So, I don't have anything I am hoping to get into. I do have a size that I hope to be able to wear one of these days. It will be interesting to see if my goal weight gets me there.

Michelle
  • SherryLynn82
    SherryLynn82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of pairs of jeans and a couple of really cute shirts that I wore in college that I have in my upstairs closet. I really, really want to wear those again!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I thought I was ready to pull out my some day jeans.... A great pair of Levis from when I was about 22 yrs old...I am now 39. Anyways I was super excited I thought they would be too big they are a size 10 and currently I have been wearing size 8's but no such luck :( I am still gonna keep dragging them around til they do fit.
  • tiffwhit16
    tiffwhit16 Posts: 76
    Options
    Yep, I've got the someday pile! Haven't fit into them yet, but I am hopeful.

Good job girl!!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I held on to two pairs of pants in hopes of fitting into them again. They were the pants I wore on the 1st and 2nd dates with the guy I ended up marrying :)

I fit into them and then donated them because they no longer fit - in a GOOD way. It was a really good goal to keep me on track.
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    wasnt that an awesome feeling?! I had a pair of my favorite jeans that I am able to fit now (bought that 3 years ago) Congrats to u!
  • Virginiakyle
    Options
    I have a 4 tier shelf with someday clothes. I reached the second tier today! Size 16 down from 26/28. The next tier is 12/14, then 8/10. It's been too long, I'm so glad that the pants zipped this morning. :)

4639061.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • yramesor333
    yramesor333 Posts: 152
    Options
    awsome !!!!! well done !!! ..i have 2 big boxes of someday clothes from 5 yrs ago lol..from sizes 20 to 14s ..i get them out once a month and try them on !! so far 20s r 2 big now and i fit into the 18s woot woot !!!
    Come on everybody, ya know you got em. The clothes that you have stashed away in the hopes of someday slipping back into them. Someday actually came for me last night. I pulled the "Someday" basket out of the closet, to get ready for a date, and grabbed a pair of adorable capri's I haven't been able to squeeze into in 2 years... OMG.... they were a lil snug... but they zipped right up. From that basket I have 3 pairs that fit again... and for the others... someday... well it's just around the corner... woooot woot!!!!!::bigsmile:
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have size 10's to the more recent size 16s. from highschool till about a yr ago all saved. Well not shirts my breast have gotten a LOT bigger and they prob wont shrink. But my hopes are to get into my size 12 with butterfly stitching on the legs and the size 10 bell bottoms (they were from Jr high when I thought the 50-70 totally cool, back in the 90's)
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    congratulations! My "someday" pile is my "GoodWill" box - because we haven't dropped them off yet, I pulled something out and tried it on. I remembered why I didn't wear them before, but they fit! I was pretty excited myself :) Congrats to everyone who's getting in their "someday" clothes!
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I am storing my someday cloths at Banana Republic. They like to put them in the windows as the seasons change so as I can visit them and they can air out.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I have one pair of pants and one button down shirt that I keep around just to see when I hit that size again. Otherwise, I don't have "someday" clothes, because I want to be able to reward myself with a nice shopping trip when someday comes. I don't want to wear junior sized clothes from 10 years ago. Even if I do shrink back down to a smaller size, I will never be a junior shape again anyway.
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! I have my someday clothes too and I'm really looking forward to getting to go shopping in my own closet soon!
  • tkrallman
    tkrallman Posts: 29
    Options
    I thought I was ready to pull out my some day jeans.... A great pair of Levis from when I was about 22 yrs old...I am now 39. Anyways I was super excited I thought they would be too big they are a size 10 and currently I have been wearing size 8's but no such luck :( I am still gonna keep dragging them around til they do fit.

Clothes today are sized different then they were 17 years ago. Keep up the great work tho... you'll get there.
  • tkrallman
    tkrallman Posts: 29
    Options
    I am storing my someday cloths at Banana Republic. They like to put them in the windows as the seasons change so as I can visit them and they can air out.

Love it!
  • RoseBudd85
    RoseBudd85 Posts: 49
    Options
    Congratulations! That's amazing! I have one pair of jeans I've had for about three years at the bottom of my dresser. I've been telling myself I'll be in them by September...we'll see!
  • arkenny
    arkenny Posts: 125
    Options
    Ive had to pull out my someday clothes and can actually wear them with pride!! and a few of them are actually too big!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!