How to keep the motivation? I really need help with that

Options
2»

Replies

• ent3rsandman
    ent3rsandman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Continue to log no matter what. Once the feeling of giving up hurts more than the undying hunger for comfort food, you're succeeding.
  • soulraver
    soulraver Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    really silly but looking at new clothes online. I want too look GOOD in them! Not yucky!
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    c26amzx1bxgw.jpg
  • NJJforCass
    NJJforCass Posts: 17 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    For me it is doing a great variety of exercise - I walk, do different classes at the gym - kettlebells, body balance, cross training etc. Occasionally will go a long cycle, have started burlesque and pole dancing classes.......doing what I enjoy, and allowing myself a day off and a wee red wine at weekends helps too!

I find that as my body shape changes, I become more motivated, and I have loads more energy than I used to! I am paying attention to what I eat but it is all about the exercise for me :-)

125866144.png
  • WeAreTheMassacre
    WeAreTheMassacre Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The only thing that motivated me was purchasing a FitBit and adding all my friends on the app that also own one (surprisingly quite a few). We do daily challenges to see who "wins" at most steps, most calories burned, etc. I find myself walking an extra 5,000 steps strictly out of competition. Swinging my battling rope an extra 15 minutes (300 calories), getting back on my bodybuilding routine, getting proper sleep, etc.
    Every one has something different that they need to stay motivated and excited; for me that's tech nerd gadgets and friends that have the same goals.