Motivated mom's in their 30's

Options

Replies

• stacief82
    stacief82 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am 34, mom of two boys (13 and 4), and work full time at a desk job. I used my fitness pal a few years ago to lose 20lbs, but then gained it back. I started back up in January and have lost 20lbs, with about 10 more to go until I reach my goal.
  • BoomyBabe
    BoomyBabe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Homeschooling mom to 4 here! I'm 30, 5'2, and have about 25-30 until I reach my goal weight. I've already lost over 70 lbs so far. Anyone, please feel free to add :)
  • rubyslipper28
    rubyslipper28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    37 year old mom of an 18 and 15 year old. I'm also the Center Director of a preschool! Time has always been my enemy. But a year and a half ago I decided enough was enough and I changed my diet. No more meat! I am now less than 10lbs away from my goal weight. I have been working out and weight training to tone! I feel amazing and have become so intrigued with diet and fitness! Add me! I love supporting and having support!
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    31 with a almost 3 year old! Would love more mommy friends!
  • NikkiDT9211
    NikkiDT9211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    30 yrs old with a 1 year old here. I have 70+ to lose and I've just started. I would love some active friends to help me along.
  • arposton82
    arposton82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I turned 35 this week and am a homeschooling mom of 3. My kids are 9, 6 and almost 2. I've been able to lose some weight on MFP before. But gained it back with my last pregnancy. More than ready to lose it all (50-60lbs) now and looking to add other moms for support
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31, mom of one 14 month old little girl. I am self employed and going to Hawaii this summer - so I'm extra motivated to looks like a seal rather than a beached whale lol.

I have a loooooong way to go, I just started today and I'm 257 lbs. First goal is 190, then I will re-evaluate. I've yo-yo'd most of my life but I have been really fit in the past. I'm concentrating on finally getting control of my eating. I'd love some friends so feel free to add me! I am following the medical weight loss diet.
  • mommastime85
    mommastime85 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    32 y/o mom of 3 here! Started 2 weeks ago back on mfp! Down 10lbs with 50+ to go. Started at 240lbs and I am 5'5 :) Add me
  • ann945n
    ann945n Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I love this mom's group! I am 33 years old with two kids, 4 and 2. I have lost 15lbs so far with another 30 to go. Feel free to add me!
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    36 year old mom of 1 with a goal of 40 lbs (down about 25) and I also work full time. I post and comment often and have an open diary and accept all friend requests (unless there is some weird message or a sales pitch in it).

Yes. She is awesome!
  • al_schwing
    al_schwing Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! there are so many of us now!! thanks for all of you ladies for responding to my post!! :) Is there a way to make this a motivated moms in their 30s group so we can all post and update how our day is going? Im new to the MFP message boards and im not sure how that all works?
  • SarahR2412
    SarahR2412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'm not new to MFP but new to the community that I didn't know existed! I am 34 mum to four children, 16,13,11 and 6. Work almost full time and have so far lost 83-85 and have 13lbs left to go!
  • al_schwing
    edited April 2017
    Options
    see if this works, i tried to make a group for us!!! ive made it private so not any person can join so its a more private group? So you have to get ok'd to join ...unless you guys have a preference and want it open to the public, just let me know!! Its titled Motivate mom's in their 30's if you want to search for it too
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/120492-motivated-moms-in-their-30s
  • canadamomgetshealthy
    canadamomgetshealthy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 33 year old working mom with two little ones - a 5yo and a 3yo. I successfully lost weight (and maintained) before kids... but now find myself with 70-80 pounds to lose! Any of you can feel free to add me!
  • al_schwing
    Options
    anyone that posted recently , look for our group motivated moms in their 30's!!!!!! come join us :smiley:
  • LoriPeters80
    LoriPeters80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 37, have 4 bio kids, 2 step. I'm 5'3 and 166lbs currently. Also hoping to lose 45-50lbs. New to MFP, in that I've had an account for a couple years, just starting to use it. Looking for friends!
  • freshstart4liz18
    freshstart4liz18 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    30 years old,mom to a beautiful two year old, add me please every one :)<3
  • emers82
    emers82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a 34 year old mum to 2 boys, aged 9 & 5, I also work full-time. I've been using MFP for a good while but only just started logging into the boards. I've lost 16lbs so far and have another 14ish to go but finding it hard to get rid of the last few. Anyone that wants to befriend me, please send me a request as I've no idea yet how to do it lol.
  • Gaytheil
    Gaytheil Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Mom of 1, 30 years old and working to lose 70lbs!
  • JChole
    JChole Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 31 and mom of 2 girls (2 years and 7 months)! I started a little over a week ago, down 8 lbs so far! Need to lose about 60 lbs total to be close to my pre-pregnancy weight. 52 lbs to go! :)