5ft ladies

Options
2»

Replies

• shaunita09
    shaunita09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5'1 and I thought my goal of 135 was a long stretch. I have never been that small so I don't know how I would feel.
  • jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2.5" and I would LIKE to be in my 130's but considering I wear a size F bra I think I would look a little out of proportion..... unless I lose a lot more there I am thinking 140's. I have went from a 42H to a 38F though so anything is possible
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'', probably aiming for around 130-140 lbs. (180 currently, down from 215).
    I was 130 at my lightest in high school, I've been lifting for several years since while gaining weight, so ideally I've put on a bit of muscle since then ha!
    My goals are more focused on body composition than weight though, but I would guess based on current I would be at a good body fat % around that weight.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'. My heaviest was 224 - that was horrible! My lightest as an adult was 135 (size 8) and I felt good, looked good and could maintain that. I got lazy and put on 65lbs over the past few years so now I'm back at it and down 19lbs since Feb 1. My GW range is 130-135. I'm a double D chest which does NOT go away with weight loss so I don't think I'd look too proportionate if I went lower than maybe 125.
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    4'11 here. Felt good at 100 pounds. Looking to go back at that weight. Currently at 112.
  • lovefriesam
    lovefriesam Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, currently weigh 126 (last I checked). I would like to weigh about 115-120. My heaviest was 146. Pretty proud of my progress so far.
  • jwalker1989
    jwalker1989 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and I like being at 120 to 125. No more or less. People always think I weigh less than I do. I think it's because I'm naturally muscular.
  • geeta81
    geeta81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 4"11.5. Started at 160lb. Currently at 144lb. Target is 130lb (if I ever get there) lol...then take it from there.
  • sabrinafaire2
    sabrinafaire2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 ft. The highest I've weighed was 335. [The lowest 95 :) ] It took some serious work and I (with God's help) reached 130. Then disaster struck and a couple of horrible things happened to me and I ballooned to 270. I've recently lost 30 pounds, and I'd like to lose another 50 by mid-July, we shall see. Overall, with exercise and cleaner eating, hopefully in a year or so I'd like to be near the 130 mark. Maybe it un-realistic, I hope not. Let's all encourage each other to do better.
    Growing up I was super active, gymnastics, swimming, body surfing...someday, I hope to be that active again, and the weight will just "melt off", according to my doctor. It's hard sometimes, because lots of things hurt and so exercise is usually very painful afterwards. I wish pool swimming were free. Unfortunately, the ocean here where I live is dark, cold and filled with sharks. I've been doing Curves. I like that.
    Thank you for listening! Good Luck all of you small but mighty people!! We shall overcome our weight issues!
  • strshllw84
    strshllw84 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am 5' my current goal weight is 130, I was a size 5 at 130 with 32DDD, I don't think I would look right if I was any smaller than that. If anything less maybe 120-125.
  • PikaJoyJoy
    PikaJoyJoy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and really am more aiming for a body fat % goal of around 20%. With getting more consistent with weight training again, who knows what scale # that will end up being by the time I get to there. I'd be okay with a bigger scale # if I was still at that body fat %.
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and have had to get out my calculator to work out what the deuce 110lb means. 7 stone 12lb.

I'm currently 10stone 4lb (144lb) Was 11stone 1lb (155lb) in January. Aiming for 9stone (126lb). I'm sure I'd look amazing at 8stone (112lb) BUT I'd worry about excess skin and not looking like me anymore.

SW 11 st 1lb CW 10 st 4lb GW 9 st
    SW 155 CW 144 GW 126
    SW 70kg CW 65kg GW 57kg
  • veronikamellon
    veronikamellon Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 5.1 (ok 5 and 3/4). Honestly, I would love to get back to double digits (97 lb), but that took way too much work. I'd be happy with 110 and some muscle. I have a pair of goal pants, so fitting into them again would be a major win regardless of the number on the scale. 125 currently. It is moving so slowly! The heaviest i've been is 131 after the switch from smoking to vaping.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet tall. Honest I don't know what my goal weight is. I don't want to be thin and weak. In saying that, a size 4 for someone who diets only is a different weight from a person who exercises. We can wear same size but I will probably weigh more due to muscle. (if that makes sense - lol )
  • abs1970
    abs1970 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi small people :) I'm 5ft1 (I like to think I'm 5ft2 though!) and weigh 108 lbs. Body fat just over 20%. I weight train 5 days a week and live a healthy lifestyle. Still want to drop a little more body fat but the slow progress is driving me crazy.
  • ad28517
    ad28517 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3, and my final goal is under 140. I just don't want to take the effort to be less than that. I am not 20 anymore (and I like food).
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0" and I have been maintaining my weight for several years in the 99-102 range. I am 45 years old, so anything less than that, I just look sick and tired. I actually think I look a bit healthier around 105, but when I am eating for optimal energy, exercising and feeling my best, this is where I end up settling in, so I am ok with it.