Any coffee creamer recommendations?

Options
13»

Replies

• brandyjones1991
    brandyjones1991 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I like to put 2 ounces of a Premier Protein (vanilla flavor) into my coffee. It's not actually coffee creamer but it has the same taste in the coffee and I get some protein from it too! I started doing this because I don't drink enough coffee to use an entire bottle of creamer and this way I can just drink the rest of the bottle as a snack!
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    When I started Weight Watchers, I learned my beloved International Delight Cinnabon flavor was 2 points per serving. I now use a 1/2 TBS of creamer and 1/2 TBS of skim milk and get both of my daily coffees for 2 points and only 35 calories.
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    80 cals for 2 tsp is a lot when you drink 10 cups a day. That more than 1/2 a days calories .
    I'll stick with the powdered creamer and just a small amount to give a little flavor at 5 calories for a small amount it's
    a non issue for me
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I say I love coffee, but what I really mean is that I love coffee creamer. I haven't been drinking any, but would love to find a low calorie creamer. My favorite is Coffeemate hazelnut which has a ton of calories. Anybody found a good substitute?

I do the Sugar free Coffeemate Italian Sweet Cream. Lower cals and very good without after taste.
  • kgmanera
    kgmanera Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Try this
    *0 Fat
    *0 Calories
    *Only 5mg of Sodium per serving

It's from Walden Farms. $4.99 a bottle of coffee creamer, but they have your French Vanilla, Mocha, Caramel, Sweet Cream, and my favorite - Hazelnut. You can order directly on their website https://www.waldenfarms.com/products/all_products.html, or Amazon.com (more expensive). It's supposedly available in Wal-Mart, but I've not once seen this in our local Wal-Mart in Bismarck.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    I like to put 2 ounces of a Premier Protein (vanilla flavor) into my coffee. It's not actually coffee creamer but it has the same taste in the coffee and I get some protein from it too! I started doing this because I don't drink enough coffee to use an entire bottle of creamer and this way I can just drink the rest of the bottle as a snack!

I like using protein shakes as creamer, but I've noticed that with some of them, it's like they separate. I like the Atkins ones.
  • KcRavassa
    KcRavassa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I second the mentions of drinking better, fresh coffee. Get a coffee grinder if you don't already have one and grind your own fresh beans. It's a world of difference. My sister use to doctor her coffee up like crazy and then one day she came over and was happily drinking the coffee at my place black. Also, if you want a hint of flavor, try adding cinnamon to your coffee basket/filter. Adds a nice little something without any calories. Yum.
  • ad28517
    ad28517 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My Dr. recommended almond or coconut-based coffee creamers. She balked when I asked if half/half was better than non-dairy creamers. I have yet to look for either. Happy hunting!