Join my 12 week summer challenge!!!

Options
I have a group called "12 week summer challenge" if anyone is interested joining. Its a personalized challenge since we all have different goals. Post what you'd like to accomplish in 12 weeks, weight related, health related, or whatever you want to get done in the time frame and we can all encourage one another and hold each other accountable to reach those goals!

I am trying to lose these last 20 lbs, exercise 4 times a week, and only have one cheat meal a week.

Summer is right around the corner, and with each others encouragement and support we can all feel and look great by July!!!!

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Ooops i made it "summer 12 week challenge"...hard to join when i give the wrong name, huh? Hope to see you guys there:)
  • katyjane49
    katyjane49 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have just joined. I am going on my first cruise in just over 12 weeks so hopefully this will motivate me to lose some weight before then. I have just bought a fitbit and plan to increase my exercise and would like to lose 14 lb in that time although I would be delighted if it was more
  • SomyaAggarwal
    SomyaAggarwal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I am sending you a friends request. I am new to MFP so please help me figure out how to exactly joint the group. Thanks !
  • Lisaa00510
    Lisaa00510 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this, but would like to join the challenge - how do I? Lol
  • mady2806
    mady2806 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join but unsure how.
  • niyra17
    niyra17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hiya i am sure up for this, need all the motivation i can get, i would love to to lose at least 2 stone, i need to lose 3 stone to get to my goal and i also have a week away in August only going to Hastings but i love that place.. anyway if i could lose some weight for that i would be so happy.. so how do we join you ?
  • kristinzilka
    kristinzilka Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I also don't know how to join.
  • roboliciousbob
    roboliciousbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I need all the support and encouragement I can get...also the occasional kick in the bum. I would like to get to my goal weight(120) and I might end up bumping it to 115 if I think it's necessary and possible, be able to do 10 regular push-ups, finish 30DS, do it again, and maybe finally get bold enough to join the hour long weight training class at my Y in two months.
  • sabrinafaire2
    sabrinafaire2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have joined the challenge! Starting today! In 12 weeks= May has 5 weeks, June has 4, and July 4 weeks too. So, by July 20th, I am hoping to be at least 45 pounds down. My former church is having it's 50th Anniversary and I would like to look [much] better! Plus, my doctor wants me on the road to losing 100 to 160 lbs. So this will help... I'm gonna need support, I promise to support you. GO FOR IT!! (PS. If you are "posting here" people, YOU have joined!)
  • sabrinafaire2
    Options
    If you are a member of "myfitnesspal.com", YOU ARE A MEMBER. Let's start encouraging each other.
  • ofelecia
    ofelecia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join your summer 12-week challenge group! I'm working on being about 20lbs down by the end of 12 weeks. I currently do Beachbody CIZE videos (30-40 mins of cardio dance) at least 5 times a week, and would like to add another 20-30 mins of exercise (of the squats/crunches/lt weights variety) 3 to 5 times per week.

I'm also new to MFP and looking to join a group to help me stay motivated. Let me know what I need to do to officially join you!
  • sabrinafaire2
    Options
    I'm new-ish to mfp and I love your enthusiasm to start a 12 week challenge, I am IN
  • kristinzilka
    kristinzilka Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    12 week challenge goals
    I am a fairly slow loser so I want to lose 12 more pounds. I am currently down 20 pounds. Increase workouts from 3x/week to 4x/week.
  • myvi75
    myvi75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in. My goal is to lose 25+ pounds.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!! If you havent yet joined the group, and you dont know how to join, just message me. And def feel free to add me as a friend as well:). It seems like this 12 week challenge came at the right time for a few of us and im so excited to see your guys' progress!!!