Well, here I go!

Options
I don't know what happened yesterday. I feel terrible today. All that food and junk. I feel heavy and bloated. I didn't even exercise yesterday. I did the same exact thing that got me in this position. If only I had put that roast in the crockpot and pre planned. Totally bummed:(

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day, forget yesterday, new start
  • clockhead
    clockhead Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    awwwwwww,dont worry- the whole weekend went totally pear shaped for me too -but i jumped back on the bandwagon this morning with a brisk walk into work without a second thought! onwards and upwards!!!! keep the faith.
  • clockhead
    clockhead Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    here here!!!
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Exactly! And if nothing else at least you've learnt something from yesterday :) I guess lifestyle changes don't happen over night... just try to forget yesterday and focus on today. Baby steps!
  • Hoteffinmess
    Hoteffinmess Posts: 121
    Options
    I know this feeling... I did it a couple of weekends ago! You will more than likely slip up once in a while. Use those feelings as motivation. You've already recognized that the behavior is what got you where you are now. Go with that! It's obvious you don't like the feelings and will work to keep it from happening.

Today is a new day. Move forward and give your all. You will succeed and come out on top. One hurdle in the track meet of weight loss! Keep your head up! You can do it! :)
  • hannamaye
    hannamaye Posts: 9
    Options
    I know the feeling. But we will move on.
  • dewpetals
    dewpetals Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I posted that early this morning when my husband left for work at 3am. I decided to go back to bed for a lil while instead of staying up like I usually do. Wow! Do I feel better. I've heard that getting your sleep helps you lose weight I guess its cause it helps you stay positive about your goals. I'm sure if I had stayed up I wouldn't ever felt like exercising. As it stands now though as soon as Im done with my morning coffee I'm going to find a workout on netflix and hit it hard!!

THANKS!!

I need more friends too, ya'll are wonderful!!