Lchf macros help please

Options
Hi can anyone help me find my macros ratio please. I've used many sites but they all seem to contridict each other. I'm 89.7kg ,5 ft 5 inch, sedentry to light exercise (I do 100 kettlebell swings a day over 5 sets @ 10kg weight & walk between 2-7 mile a day depending on work )
My average calorie consumption is 800 at a push, MFP is set to 1200 & for first time I'm just short of it.... I have an anorexic mind from previous anorexia years ago so have to push to eat otherwise I'd happily go without. Info and advice greatly appreciated. I've so far in 2 months gone from 98kg to 89.7 so I'm chuffed at that.

Replies

• deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    you should really focus on just getting required calories before you start focusing on macros
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I've got nothing. But I bet you'll find it in the Low Carb group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • jennjensp25
    jennjensp25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Easier said than done to hit calorie target with how I think about food. I need to know my macros so I have a goal to aim for that I know will result in weight loss not just calories, I've counted calories in anorexia at 160 a day sometimes less. Now I'm at the other end of the scale over weight and have tried everything over last two years and lchf is working but I'm stalling hence I need to know my macros
  • jenboop20
    jenboop20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    try these
    Calories 1200
    Carbohydrates 15 g 5 %
    Fat 100 g 75 %
    Protein 60 g 20 %

they are working for me. I'm 5ft7
  • allyphoe
    allyphoe Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You've lost more than 18 pounds in two months, more than two pounds a week. There's no stall in there. Also, walking 7 miles a day is more than "lightly active."

There's no level of calories low enough to guarantee a constant downward movement on the scale. Macros is not the problem here. Mindset is.
  • jennjensp25
    jennjensp25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I can walk upto 7 mile a day which is usually 1-2 times per week... and average is 3 mile a day... ish.... sorry predicted text changed the number. Is 3 months I've post over but nothing for past 2 weeks.
    When I have my mind focused on something I stick to it like I have done so far. Because of my way of thinking (I have had councillor for this to try and improve it but hard when u spent 16 years being totally degraded told your fat and bullied by your partner...no ex after I got out of it all) I can't count calories, last time I counted calories it was 160 a day and I was scared go over them.... macros I'm sticking too and seems be working, it's new thinking and a new woe so I think this works
    Thank you jenboop I'll give it a go...