Looking for friends to join me on my journey

Options
RNM1214
RNM1214 Posts: 1 Member
Hello :) I'm looking for some friends to keep me motivated on this journey! I've lost 15lbs and have 25lbs more to lose. I'm 25, 5'4 and currently weigh 170lbs, my goal weight is 145lbs. Message and add me if you'd like to be support buddies :)

Replies

• liltortillaboy
    liltortillaboy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Girl you got this! Congrats on your progress so far. My name is Alyssa. I'm 5'2, starting weight was 170. I've lost 50 lbs so far and would like to lose 10-15 more just to tone up. Every day is a new day to be positive and make better choices :) best of luck
  • emkoak
    emkoak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi girls my name it elisha I'm 27 5ft 4 have a stone to lose . I do good in the week but my down fall is weekends and my boyfriend eating whatever he likes! I will add you both !x
  • smittnkitten
    smittnkitten Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm leelee. I'm 31.. 5'0 looking to lose 20lbs, I've lost about 3lbs so far and tone up in the process. Also looking for more support buddies. :) I will add you and if anyone else would like to add me. Go right ahead! :) good luck to everyone!
  • acblair215
    acblair215 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Alyssa and I'm new here. I'm 23 and stand at 6'2 and I way around 226. My goal is to get down to 200 by December. I definitely need some motivation buddies on this journey, because its been nothing but a struggle so far! I will add you and you can add me if you would like.
  • WildEnglishRose
    WildEnglishRose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So many Alyssas.. I'm so glad I chose such a pretty name for my daughter! Sorry just had to post that lol xx