Looking for more motivating friends - 15lbs to loose.

Hey all! I have been on my weight loss journey for many years now! As I get closer to my targets, progress is clearly slowing down (which is expected) I am looking for more motivating buddies, that I can help to motivate too - so if you are interested send me an add or leave a comment :)

Stats:
Height 5ft4
HW: 190lb
CW: 134lb aprox
UGW: 120lb

My current goal is to get to 130lbs by the end of May - however as a final year university student , I always seem to struggle around this time because of exams! So would appreciate the support.

Replies

• LittleMissRedX
    LittleMissRedX Posts: 17 Member
    Omg I totally agree with the exams and stress. I'm currently going through my last year of uni too!

My ultimate goal is 73kg/160lbs. I'm keen to help you keep motivated, if you do the same thing for me! I'm only just starting and I have 15kg/30lbs to lose :)

Good luck to you! X
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    AnnieJ031 wrote: »
    Omg I totally agree with the exams and stress. I'm currently going through my last year of uni too!

My ultimate goal is 73kg/160lbs. I'm keen to help you keep motivated, if you do the same thing for me! I'm only just starting and I have 15kg/30lbs to lose :)

Good luck to you! X
    Aww awesome! I've added you - Best of luck too
    I'll definetly try and help to motivate you as well!