10LBS GONE!

Options
Yay! I was pretty scared to step on the scale this morning but, I lost 3lbs this week which means -- I've lost 10LBS!!! I've been here about 5 weeks and progress has not been as fast as I wanted...but I feel kinda amazing right now!

Replies

• Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! 10lb in 5 weeks is a good healthy weight loss. I am at 8lb and can't wait to hit the 10lb mark!!
  • curiousmissclay
    Options
    Well done! you should be so proud of yourself.

x
  • Sdkohls
    Sdkohls Posts: 4
    Options
    Yay! Good for you! 10lbs. is a huge milestone! Congrats to you! Good work!
  • sportsfan34
    sportsfan34 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Enjoy this huge accomplishment!!
  • skatw
    skatw Posts: 28
    Options
    Yay! That is exciting news! Be proud of your accomplishment! I can't wait to be there myself!!!!!
  • checoo
    checoo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I would love to lose 10 pounds in 5 weeks. I'm on pace of 10 pounds in 8 weeks. But since it had been 0 pounds in 2 years, I'll take that!
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    nice job! can't wait for my first 10 pound mark too!
  • ReinventingLisa
    ReinventingLisa Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I feel like I have forever to go before I can lose 10lbs.
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    You're doing great! Congrats on the 10 pounds.
  • Leafeh
    Leafeh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I myself today also lost 10 lbs and I've also been here for 5 weeks! it's amazing, ain't it? :D
    I'm happy for you
  • Kee315
    Kee315 Posts: 33
    Options
    That's great! I can't wait until I reach a 10lb weight loss! Keep up the hard work!!
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    10 pounds in 5 weeks is awesome!!! well done!!!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Yay! I was pretty scared to step on the scale this morning but, I lost 3lbs this week which means -- I've lost 10LBS!!! I've been here about 5 weeks and progress has not been as fast as I wanted...but I feel kinda amazing right now!

10# in 5 weeks is great progress - that's 2#/week! good job
  • cbashful
    cbashful Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey that is awesome. I have been on here a week and a half and have only lost 3lbs of water weight. Can someone help me undersand MFP better. I know you have to meet your calorie goals and workout but how do you ensure that you lose weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!