Start 30 day shred tomorrow?

Options

Replies

• royale21
    royale21 Posts: 9
    Options
    Tomorrow will be Day 4 for me! I will do it with ya!! Def could use the motivation to keep me going. lol
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I already did my measurements and will take my weight tomorrow morning. Just gotta take my before pictures.

I have a post floating around here somewhere with others who will be starting tomorrow.
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'll start with you tomorrow!!! I;ll go buy the dvd after I get out of class. I'll take measurements and will weigh in as well!
  • mjmartin01
    Options
    so glad I found this thread...I will start tomorrow morning..yay!!!

feel free to add me

Michelle
  • brenott
    brenott Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm all in!! I own 30 day shred...and am always going to start "tomorrow"...but never do. I'm tired of my excuses and think it will be encouraging to know that someone is on day 1 with me!

Ha, I was going to say the exact same thing...

So I'm staring a 60 minutes of exercise a day challenge tomorrow, so why not incorporate this one - I'M IN!!!!
  • lisadhancock
    lisadhancock Posts: 103
    Options
    Today is day 6 for me... and loving it! You can do it!!!!! :happy:

Today is day 6 for me as well.
  • Zelma81
    Zelma81 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello all,

I would love to join this challenge, have started the 30DS before but never completed so will be great to have other people to do it with. I am new to MFP so please feel free to add me.

Zx
  • futurekilousky
    Options
    Yes! I want to start 30DS also tommorrow! Anyone, feel free to add me! Would love any support or motivation
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Right tomorrow is now today and day 1 level 1 is done. My calf gave me a few twinges on the jump rope, butt kicks and the side lunges but apart from only being given 80 cals by my miserly hrm it was pretty good!!!!!! good luck to you all! Debbie
  • Ciara1977
    Ciara1977 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am starting today too. Good luck everyone.
  • ceftekhar
    ceftekhar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!:ohwell:
  • Zelma81
    Zelma81 Posts: 16
    Options
    day one done for me
  • VacationGirl82
    Options
    I would like to start today with you guys too! :D
  • MaeKhaleesi
    MaeKhaleesi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the 30 DS today as well! Feel free to add me. The fact that I'm starting this the same day as others will keep me accountable for actually doing it. :tongue:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I did it, didnt burn a whole lot of calories today, so I did two, ten minute solutions as well :)

29 days to go.
  • Derbygrrl77
    Options
    I just started today-im in!! (literally just finished,driping in sweat typing this haha)- I dont have any moniter/calculater,so im just logging it in as "circuit training" -but im guessing the results will speak for themselves! :) -wanna hurl LOl,but in a good way!
  • Lissmom
    Lissmom Posts: 1
    Options
    I saw this post and I was intrigued because I've never heard of the thirty day shred. I Googled it and saw all the positive reviews, so I ordered. I got it from Amazon which is pretty cool because while I'm waiting for the DVD, I can access the program from my video library on Amazon! I did day one level one this morning, and I almost threw up. The exercises are really pretty basic stuff but the way Jillian puts them together in her 3-2-1 format really kicked my butt! So all this to say that I'm a believer, and I'm in on the 30 day shred challenge!

9322315.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • adnuckolls
    adnuckolls Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I did it this morning and all I have to say is....Holy Moly! My face was bright red and I was definitely sweaty. But I feel great now! I can tell I'm going to be sore in a little bit but I am so excited that I made it through the first day. Here's to 29 more!
  • oceanrose78
    oceanrose78 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Starting it today, feel free to add me as a friend. I've done one set before, but then stopped. Not looking forward to my thighs feeling the burn but I love the program!
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I decided last night to start it today (I was going to wait until end of August, but figured why not just do it now!). I have to wait for the hubby to get home from work so he can watch our two little monsters. I want to lose 10 more lbs before school starts in the middle of August (I'm a teacher) and I'm hoping this will help me reach that goal! Let's do this ladies! Yay! :smile: