What w reading/what we gonna read

Options
captainfantastic94
captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
"I'm doing the thing... Do do do do do dodo do banananana banananana what are we reading today?"
Hey all! Pretty self explanatory! What are you reading/listening to/watching these days?1oni4v82q1f6.jpg

Replies

• The5thGoldenGirl
    The5thGoldenGirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm actually about to start reading It by Stephen King. I've been wanting to for years but now with the movie about to come out I really have to! Other than that, watching The Path with Aaron Paul, only on the first episode, but so far so good.

By chance, anyone down to read It with me? I can e-mail a copy :)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of reading Good Calories, Bad Calories by Gary Taubes.

Also, still in the middle of reading the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. I'm now almost through Omen of the Stars.
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm listening to The Nest and reading the 6th book in the Sword of Truth series!
  • PopsterAMF242017mfp
    PopsterAMF242017mfp Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm actually reading community post here :D
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    .yespbfklyixr.jpg

I read a book called Stiff. It was by a different author though. As a matter of fact I think it was probably a fake author name, Kik something. It was actually just a surprise dic pic.

At least it was stiff though

lol! witty

I love her writings... Have you read Bonk? It's awesome
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get through Devil in the White City. I'm late to the game, I know.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    3jebf8br2nvd.jpg
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Currently reading Penpal by Dathan Auerbach. It started as a few reddit stories, but he turned it into a novel. It's probably one of the creepiest books I've ever read.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Currently reading Penpal by Dathan Auerbach. It started as a few reddit stories, but he turned it into a novel. It's probably one of the creepiest books I've ever read.

@denversillygoose I love that book - and I agree that it is super creepy. When you finish tell me what you think about the ending. A lot of people didn't like it, but I loved it.
  • deluxmary2000
    Options
    .yespbfklyixr.jpg

@MeeseeksAndDestroy , how is this? I'm wrapping up a book now and looking for something new.
  • deluxmary2000
    Options
    I'm wrapping up "The Book of the Unnamed Midwife" and its pretty awful. It came very highly reviewed, and I love dystopian stories, but this one really gives zero credit to humans - men in particular.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    .yespbfklyixr.jpg

I love her books! I hope you enjoy it!
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    @deluxmary2000 I finished it last night. I think I liked the ending. There's something to be said for leaving things a bit of a mystery.