Options
Sweetsharold
Sweetsharold Posts: 11 Member
Burn 35,000 calories in a week

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    How many calories will you be consuming to attempt this feat?
  • jpoehls9025
    jpoehls9025 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thats a lot of calories lol are we including everything or just workouts?
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    5000 calories burned a day? seems legit :D
  • LauraInTheWater
    LauraInTheWater Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Whaaat? Surely you mean 3500.
  • jessicaturner7170
    jessicaturner7170 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Seems quite far fetched
  • Sweetsharold
    Options
    That's wat I'm trying to do

• singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Um ok. You are majorly overestimating your calorie burns
  • Sweetsharold
    Options
    I decide to start with 17,500 first
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I work a 13 hour a day job where I run around a warehouse the entire time and my calorie burns per day are between 4.2k - 4.5k depending on my morning workouts.
    You're either overestimating calories burned during your workouts, or underestimating just how much you're gonna have to be moving in a day.
  • CrystalRoseMeow
    CrystalRoseMeow Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    @5000 calories per day assuming I burn 2500 on an average day without working out...that would still leave me (based on numbers gathered from averaging weeks tracked doing these workouts with my Apple Watch) needing to jog 10 hours per day or lift for about 5 hours on a metabolic pace between sets...who has time for this?!? Not to mention who can eat the amount of food you would need to bring in to keep from hurting your body...
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    What is your method for achieving this extremely high calorie burn?
    Is this in total, or through exercise alone?
    How many calories (total) and (net) will you be consuming during this challenge?
    What are your overall goals?
  • Sweetsharold
    Options
    Well I'm on no carbs lifestyle and I walk everyday and workout on my eclipse machine so daily I burn around 3200 calories after my good calories are taken out. I only drink my detox water (lemon cucumber n mint leaves)
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    Well I'm on no carbs lifestyle and I walk everyday and workout on my eclipse machine so daily I burn around 3200 calories after my good calories are taken out. I only drink my detox water (lemon cucumber n mint leaves)

so you eat no veggies or fruits? and there is no such thing as a detox water.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Sweetsharold
    Options
    Veggie no fruit and yes there is detox water, a pitcher of water slice lemons cucumber and mint leaves. They have all types of detox water Google it maybe you will find one you like
  • Sweetsharold
    Options
    I meant to say after my food calories are taken out I burn around 3200 to 4500 calories
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Detox is not a real thing. Your liver and kidneys take care of toxins. You are talking about flavored water and cucumber mint water is tasty.. No better then plain water for you.
    5000 calories a day burn is rather well impossible as an average person. If you were an Olympic athlete in training maybe in a 12 hour workout day.
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Oh maybe you mean calories vs Calories. Mostly people talk about food Calories which is really a kilo calorie or Calorie. So maybe you after food have a 32 To 45 Calorie deficit that would make much more sense and would have you losing half a pound a year.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    Veggie no fruit and yes there is detox water, a pitcher of water slice lemons cucumber and mint leaves. They have all types of detox water Google it maybe you will find one you like

nope those things do not detox anything.its a scam. if you like how it tastes thats fine it will help you get your water in.it will hydrate you but thats about it
  • Sweetsharold
    Options
    I'm talking about burning 3200 calories to 4500 calories a day after taken out my 900 calories of food intake a day. I'm trying to burn 17,500 calories in a week to lose 5 pounds a week a since I can't lose 5,000 pounds a week at the moment .Yes I'm talking about detox water it's just a pitcher of regular water with slices of lemon and cucumber with mint leaves I let it sit for a day then I drink about 165 oz of water a day