Replies

• Sweetsharold
    Sweetsharold Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    No actually it's not and it does help
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Ok so you are burning 5000 Calories a day and only eating 900 and trying to lose 5 lbs a week. This is not a healthy or realistic plan.
    1. What are your stats height weight age
    2. How are you measure calories burnt?
    3. Are you using a scale and measuring everything you eat to the gram?

• Sweetsharold
    Sweetsharold Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    No 2500 Calories and more it works for me because I lost 10 pounds last week yes I'm measuring everything, like I said before by walking and working out on my eclipse
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    The first week you lost 10 pounds?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I am so confused. OP it seems like you are too.

OP what are your stats: height, current weight, age, gender?
    How much weight are you trying to lose?
    What kind of exercise do you do?
    How are you measuring your calorie burns (which are extremely high)?
    What calorie target did MFP provide?

Losing 10 lbs in a week, 5 lbs in a week, even 3 lbs in a week is not healthy.

There may be recipes called detox water, but they don't detox anything. What you've described is just an infused water. Your body need help to detox, that's what your liver and kidneys do.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    35,000 cals a week?

Well I guess I was on target yesterday as my overall daily calorie goal was 5592.
    But I doubt that I can spare the time to cycle 100 miles every day.

How many hours a day are you exercising?
    What rate of calorie burn are you estimating and how?

• Sonia_weight
    Sonia_weight Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I can do 10,000 pushing it.... but thats if i live in the gym..
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    No actually it's not and it does help

no it doesnt. what does it detox that your body doesnt. name one thing.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    No 2500 Calories and more it works for me because I lost 10 pounds last week yes I'm measuring everything, like I said before by walking and working out on my eclipse

10lbs a week is way too much you are losing a lot of lean mass,once you lose it its very hard to get it back,not to mention you are doing damage to your organs because you are over exercising and undereating.you need to speak to a professional. sounds like you have an eating disorder or other disordered thinking.

none of what you are doing is safe.if you are eating only 900 calories a day and lets say for arguments sake you are burning half of the 5000 calories,you are still burning off what you ate and then some.

your body no longer has food to use as fuel so its going to use fat and muscle(including organs) to get its fuel.you arent supposed to eat and then burn it all off. your body burns so much by just being alive,but at the rate you are going if this is true and you are doing those things,its going to come to a screeching halt soon.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    Options
    I think we need to get a mod in here and close this thread so someone else doesnt think that what the OP is doing is safe and tries it themselves.