Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Oh hi
  • Seruru
    Seruru Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to have more friends! I have 74lbs to lose and am also aiming to be able to run 10k.

No matter what your goals are, please feel free to add me. :)
  • duanevaux
    duanevaux Posts: 15 Member
    Hiya add me let's get motivated #musclebuilding #weightloss
  • PeteRead2910
    PeteRead2910 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me.....recent regular user but lost account due to tech issues now resolved
  • ShansGotGoals
    ShansGotGoals Posts: 928 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me!
    But please only if you intend to interact! I like to encourage and motivate as well!

Warning: I can be a bit of a smartass!

It's time to do some cleanup on my fl!
  • Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Hey everybody, please add away :) on day 106 of my streak xx
  • darcus_kirby
    darcus_kirby Posts: 21 Member
    :)
  • hajukaju
    hajukaju Posts: 17 Member
    Yes.. add me...
  • regfoster481
    regfoster481 Posts: 7 Member
    Always need more friends to keep me motivated so please feel free to add me and we can help each other :)
  • claudia_md
    claudia_md Posts: 24 Member
    Hey guys feel free to add me, fitness freak, lots of days at the gym, focusing on fat losss.
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    Hello, I re-started back on MFP this week. I think the bigger your fitfam is, the better for everyone! Let's stay motivated together!
  • jessness94
    jessness94 Posts: 5 Member
    New to this... Jess, Female, 23, British, in the RAF Reserves but full time job in a Prison.
    Never dieted before so could do with some motivation and inspiration!
    Currently weigh roughly 10st 10lbs, want to loose around a stone but mainly just want to be a bit more healthy.

Add me :smile:
  • Bmoy87
    Bmoy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Also looking for new people! Shoot me a friend request if interested :smile:
  • LexusArden
    LexusArden Posts: 1 Member
    Hello!! I've always been pretty active but recently I've fell of the wagon and gained 10 pounds whoops. Having a hard time getting 100% back on track, here looking for motivation and to motivate! I would love any help or feedback.
  • MicheleCollins2015
    MicheleCollins2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! I am finally getting into tracking my food/exercise/nutrition using myfitnesspal! I am working on a lower carb/higher fat (not strictly keto)/gluten free experiment to try and see if I can increase my energy levels and mental clarity. I am a Beachbody fan and coach (no slamming Beachbody or Shakeology please - to each their own and it works for me) and would love to connect with people who have similar goals! I am all about clean eating, exercise and things in moderation (I still drink some alcohol, eat ice cream and enjoy life) but am not afraid to challenge my physical and mental self with various challenges. My goal for this year is to get back into running and to train for a 1/2 or a full marathon before April 2018.
  • 40betterthan30s
    40betterthan30s Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone... Feel free to add me. I've just turned 40 and I am trying to lose about 35 pounds. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated!
  • Ksm7767
    Ksm7767 Posts: 19 Member
    edited May 2017
    Feel free to add me! Started at 245, at 238 now, looking to be 180-190. Would love to have some motivation and healthy low cal recipes sharing! USA here!
  • carterjessica899
    carterjessica899 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi guys! I'm new here and I'm looking for some friends for motivation and support :) My goals are to learn more about nutrition, to lose a few pounds and to workout regularly :) Feel free to add me!!
  • Rowsiex
    Rowsiex Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me :) I am 26, I love lost 2 stone so far.. trying to lose three more :)
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    me please :)