Blow up chest

Trying to get chest bigger and with form. Heavier weight or divers workouts with lighter weight and more reps. Thx.

Replies

• myke_kelly
    myke_kelly Posts: 1 Member
    Heavy weight low reps, think of your muscle like an elastic band, you can sit all day and stretch the band a small amount and it will not increase in length, it's only when you stretch the band almost to its limit that it will get longer
  • insanesonny
    insanesonny Posts: 10 Member
    Thank you. That helped.
  • ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    Pull overs also work too not a huge fan but dumbbell flys can help too u can also try dumbbell press too n weighted dips too
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    If you are talking strictly hypertrophy...

Lighter weights, more reps, less rest in between.
  • yondaime8
    yondaime8 Posts: 103 Member
    Thank you. That helped.

it blew up in one day? Dayum :D
  • yondaime8
    myke_kelly wrote: »
    Heavy weight low reps, think of your muscle like an elastic band, you can sit all day and stretch the band a small amount and it will not increase in length, it's only when you stretch the band almost to its limit that it will get longer
    Chieflrg wrote: »

Which one is it now? I'm really interested in this but the two recommendations are sorta contradictory :/
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    yondaime8 wrote: »

Which one is it now? I'm really interested in this but the two recommendations are sorta contradictory :/

If you want to get super strong Myke has the right answer. IF you want to get super swole, follow Chief
  • yondaime8

If you want to get super strong Myke has the right answer. IF you want to get super swole, follow Chief

Fair enough! Thanks! :)
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member

Do both, problem solved.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member

Do both, problem solved.

ERRDAY BEASTMODE!!!!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Lol
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    I'm not sure I understand considering there was no actual question asked.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member

Do both, problem solved.

Exactly, for example, 10 sets of 3 will move more weight than 3 sets of 10.
  • evilokc
    evilokc Posts: 260 Member
    I have been working on my chest for about 6 weeks and I'm making great progress. I started adding exercises that I hadn't done before like dead benches.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Trying to get chest bigger and with form. Heavier weight or divers workouts with lighter weight and more reps. Thx.

@JoRocka

In English it reads "I'm trying to get my chest bigger and more defined, should I lift heavier weights with few reps or lots of reps and different exercises with very light weights. Thank you very much, and Have a nice day"

heh- thanks-given the answers I figured that's what it was- but seriously- no question- no answer.
    I don't answer questions that weren't asked- who has time for that?

• Candelario86
    Candelario86 Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2017
    Hit some decline/incline.