Feeling discourage

Options
I was on my own diet program (eat limited calorie a day, make food on my own, not eating much processed food). But lot of people when I tell them I'm on diet keep discouraging me. Like what I do is not enough to losing weight. They keep telling me to stop eating what I eat and eat more vegetable, doing more exercise, etc. I'm doing the best I can but they think it's not enough...

For the record, I do exercise every other day with nike training club. And I don't eat much vegetable because I'm a college student and buying vegetable everyday to be cooked is just too much work (vegetable get rotten so easily and can't be stored for too long). My diet ususally consist of chicken breast, potato, whole wheat bread, yoghurt, milk, and fruits. When I think I need vegetable, I just buy it at my caffetaria.

I curently on 1000-1200 calorie a day (don't judge me, I might mess up my diary a bit). And after almost a week I lose almost 0,5 kg.

Replies

• Cocoa1020
    Cocoa1020 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    hey if what you are doing is working then ignore them! prove them wrong. As for the veggie thing you can buy frozen if you have a freezer. :)
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Don't tell people you are on a diet.
  • omakase619
    omakase619 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Frozen vegetables. Frozen broccoli spinach are all good
  • adreadrew
    adreadrew Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cocoa1020 wrote: »
    hey if what you are doing is working then ignore them! prove them wrong. As for the veggie thing you can buy frozen if you have a freezer. :)
    omakase619 wrote: »
    Frozen vegetables. Frozen broccoli spinach are all good

There's no frozen vegetable curently in my local supermarket :(. And if there is any, it will be too expensive (since I'm a college student I'm usually on a budget).

I will increase vegetable though especially brocoli because I love them
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/39510690#Comment_39510690

People were trying to help you on this thread.
    Maybe go back and talk to them.

Cheers, h.