Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Ugh, no change in my WI this week. The weekend was horrible food wise and I know I'm retaining a ton of water. I'm not going to stress. I used to do a Wednesday WI and I think I'll check again on Wednesday to see if there is any change. So, WI this week is 144.6.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    That was my goal at 15 too. I even thought about applying to FIT or Pratt in NYC. My mother convinced me to go to a University instead. Don't you hate it when Mom is ALWAYS right? In this case I can't be too upset. I just wish I had more time to be creative.
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    127.6. Yay!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 161.5 this week.

Little bit down, just need it to keep going that way....
  • kelleypf
    kelleypf Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    153 for me - no change again
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Checking in this morning at 142.8
    cheated a little this weekend and saw the results on Sunday. No good
    No cheating this week - at all
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    140.5 this morning.
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    weigh-in: 144.5
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Up a bit from a weekend filled with eating out with the BF. Weighing in at 176 this week.
  • oprettinikki
    Options
    Been a stressful week, at 142.4 :-(
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm sad I'm not on the chart, even if I did post a gain last week (202.4). XD

This week, I'm just irritable and pissed off. I'm at 201.6, and about set to throw my scale at the wall. Apparently, that 196 was a blip so I could pretend like I was doing well for a few days, then shoot back up to where I was. Good to see that in the last nine weeks, I've lost a whopping 3 pounds, despite being set at 1#/week. I am *wildly* unimpressed. -_-;

Today, lucky me, I weigh in at 201.6. Still a loss over last week, and a loss from week 1, but so incredibly frustrating I can't even properly explain it. After this heat wave breaks (so, Wednesday-ish), I'm hitting RI30, and hopefully making a HUGE difference. In the meantime, I'm going to try to not let a sudden crimp in the budget ruin my eating, or let the irritation and miserable-ness of the stupid weigh ins of the last few weeks get me down.

Goals for this week:
    Get back into actually working out (115* heat indexes is not the time, sadly!) hard.
    Drink all my damned water.
    Remember to take progress photos and measurements
    BEHAVE at RibFest!!!! (which, naturally, is on a Sunday, which will blow THAT weigh=in, too, for sodium. Maybe if I drink an extra gallon of water, it'll flush?)
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.6 lbs since last week and I'm down to 174.0.

:love: This is my lowest weight in about two years.
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Well surprise surprise I am still the same again. I am noticing that areas of my body are changing (of course not where I have been tracking measurements) and maybe the 700cal avg burn a day is causing my muscles to retain water... but this is getting pretty frustrating! It was not this hard last time I got back on the wagon... I am pretty sure the scale is just evil and I need to keep my focus on the fitness side of things and staying within calories. *sigh* I know my staimina and strength are getting better, but as the scale isn't moving that somehow means less?!?
  • Hannahrenee86
    Options
    158 same this week due to vacation and yummy yummy food
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Not sure how I'm doing it, but I managed to stay at 155 again...I guess I'm just happy that I'm not gaining, but I hope I see a loss soon...way to go everyone who has lost!! Keep up the great work!! :-)
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Down to 228.8 lbs this week. TOM is killing me, but it wasn't too bad and I didn't retain much water. Good luck, ladies. :wink:
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    finally losing a few pounds... i'm at 205.6 :)
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 183.4 his week.

My weight has been all over the place recently with the heat. I like tracking it daily on physicsdiet.com, which statistically smooths the numbers to show you the moving average, and a trend line. It helps smooth out the spikes and bumps in the daily numbers, even more than weekly weigh-ins, since you can weigh high or low on any given day. I find it very encouraging.
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Hey ladies....hope everyone had a great week. No change for me...145.9
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!!! I KNEW last week was a fluke! Stupid water weight! This week I'm coming in at 213.8 :)